'Real Housewives of New York City' Cast Settle Salary Dispute
The cast of "The Real Housewives of New York City" have finally reached a settlement with Bravo after a few weeks of tough negotiation about their return to the show. Rumor has it, the cast settled for modest raises added with increased budgets for hair and makeup.
The castmembers allegedly negotiated separate deals with the network. They were offered different amounts of salary, depending on how long they have been with the show, but each were unhappy with their financial offers. "What's currently on the table is unacceptable," as source said.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, production on the upcoming sixth season was supposed to begin Wednesday but none of the castmembers showed up for the filming. "I still havent decided. Payscale is ridix + it irks me to be given ultimatums.Just ask my last 5 boyfriends," Radciwill tweeted on Friday.
Us Weekly reported that original cast member Ramona Singer was the first to settle the dispute. Sonja Morgan and Aviva Drescher followed suit, while Carole Radziwill and Heather Thomson waited until late Friday night, May 10 to make a decision. Countess LuAnn de Lesseps is also set to be returning.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics