Lindsay Lohan Threatens to Leave Betty Ford After Being Cut Off From Adderall
Lindsay Lohan's stay at Betty Ford is reportedly not going well. TMZ reports that the "Mean Girls" actress threatens to ditch the rehab facility just a few days after checking in there. She's allegedly furious for not allowed to take Adderall.
LiLo claims she needs her pills because of her ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder). However, doctors at the facility argue that there are plenty of substitute meds for ADHD that do the trick without the addictive qualities inherent in the drug.
Betty Ford is actually not LiLo's first choice. She checked into the facility because she had an arrest warrant looming over her after refusing to go to an approved rehab facility in New York and then abruptly leaving a different rehab center in Los Angeles even before checking in.
The "Liz & Dick" star entered Betty Ford Center when she was trying to sober up back in 2010, only to end up with her getting into an altercation with a female staffer. The incident led to a criminal investigation and lawsuits.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards