Lindsay Lohan Threatens to Leave Betty Ford After Being Cut Off From Adderall
Lindsay Lohan's stay at Betty Ford is reportedly not going well. TMZ reports that the "Mean Girls" actress threatens to ditch the rehab facility just a few days after checking in there. She's allegedly furious for not allowed to take Adderall.
LiLo claims she needs her pills because of her ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder). However, doctors at the facility argue that there are plenty of substitute meds for ADHD that do the trick without the addictive qualities inherent in the drug.
Betty Ford is actually not LiLo's first choice. She checked into the facility because she had an arrest warrant looming over her after refusing to go to an approved rehab facility in New York and then abruptly leaving a different rehab center in Los Angeles even before checking in.
The "Liz & Dick" star entered Betty Ford Center when she was trying to sober up back in 2010, only to end up with her getting into an altercation with a female staffer. The incident led to a criminal investigation and lawsuits.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show