Lindsay Lohan Threatens to Leave Betty Ford After Being Cut Off From Adderall
Lindsay Lohan's stay at Betty Ford is reportedly not going well. TMZ reports that the "Mean Girls" actress threatens to ditch the rehab facility just a few days after checking in there. She's allegedly furious for not allowed to take Adderall.
LiLo claims she needs her pills because of her ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder). However, doctors at the facility argue that there are plenty of substitute meds for ADHD that do the trick without the addictive qualities inherent in the drug.
Betty Ford is actually not LiLo's first choice. She checked into the facility because she had an arrest warrant looming over her after refusing to go to an approved rehab facility in New York and then abruptly leaving a different rehab center in Los Angeles even before checking in.
The "Liz & Dick" star entered Betty Ford Center when she was trying to sober up back in 2010, only to end up with her getting into an altercation with a female staffer. The incident led to a criminal investigation and lawsuits.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby