Lindsay Lohan Threatens to Leave Betty Ford After Being Cut Off From Adderall
Lindsay Lohan's stay at Betty Ford is reportedly not going well. TMZ reports that the "Mean Girls" actress threatens to ditch the rehab facility just a few days after checking in there. She's allegedly furious for not allowed to take Adderall.
LiLo claims she needs her pills because of her ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder). However, doctors at the facility argue that there are plenty of substitute meds for ADHD that do the trick without the addictive qualities inherent in the drug.
Betty Ford is actually not LiLo's first choice. She checked into the facility because she had an arrest warrant looming over her after refusing to go to an approved rehab facility in New York and then abruptly leaving a different rehab center in Los Angeles even before checking in.
The "Liz & Dick" star entered Betty Ford Center when she was trying to sober up back in 2010, only to end up with her getting into an altercation with a female staffer. The incident led to a criminal investigation and lawsuits.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift