Ke$ha Puts on Quirky Ensemble for 'Crazy Kids' Music Video
Pop star Ke$ha sports some wacky fashion for her "Crazy Kids" music video, as seen on photos taken from the May 9 video shoot done in L.A. The 26-year-old singer went back to her over-the-top sense of style for her look on the clip of her will.i.am-assisted track, the third single from her 2012 album "Warrior", released after the controversial first single "Die Young" and the dance track "C'Mon".
Wearing a powder blue hoodie over a plaid shirt over another pink top with chunky gold necklaces as accessories, the "Tik Tok" singer topped it off with a pair of kooky, oversized eyeglasses and purple and blue cornrows. She reportedly completed the ensemble with denim Daisy Dukes, lacy thigh-high stockings, and super-thick platform sneakers.
Ke$ha happily uploaded the photos on her Instagram and posted the message, "Did u guys guess it???? #crazykids #behindthescenes," on her Twitter account that same Thursday afternoon. "Just wait until you see what these super sweet biker dudes are doing in my video," she added.
"Crazy Kids" was released last April 29, with its remix version done with Miami pop rapper Pitbull who is teaming up with Ke$ha for a joint North America tour this summer. Their one-month trek across the U.S. and Canada kicks off on May 23 in Boston, Massachusetts and will run until June 28 in Tampa, Florida where it concludes.
More Ke$ha News
- Pregnant Again! 'Teen Mom' Star Kailyn Lowry Reveals She Is Expecting Third Child
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party