Ke$ha Puts on Quirky Ensemble for 'Crazy Kids' Music Video
Pop star Ke$ha sports some wacky fashion for her "Crazy Kids" music video, as seen on photos taken from the May 9 video shoot done in L.A. The 26-year-old singer went back to her over-the-top sense of style for her look on the clip of her will.i.am-assisted track, the third single from her 2012 album "Warrior", released after the controversial first single "Die Young" and the dance track "C'Mon".
Wearing a powder blue hoodie over a plaid shirt over another pink top with chunky gold necklaces as accessories, the "Tik Tok" singer topped it off with a pair of kooky, oversized eyeglasses and purple and blue cornrows. She reportedly completed the ensemble with denim Daisy Dukes, lacy thigh-high stockings, and super-thick platform sneakers.
Ke$ha happily uploaded the photos on her Instagram and posted the message, "Did u guys guess it???? #crazykids #behindthescenes," on her Twitter account that same Thursday afternoon. "Just wait until you see what these super sweet biker dudes are doing in my video," she added.
"Crazy Kids" was released last April 29, with its remix version done with Miami pop rapper Pitbull who is teaming up with Ke$ha for a joint North America tour this summer. Their one-month trek across the U.S. and Canada kicks off on May 23 in Boston, Massachusetts and will run until June 28 in Tampa, Florida where it concludes.
More Ke$ha News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris