Terrence Howard and Michelle Ghent's Divorce Finalized
The long divorce proceedings between Terrence Howard estranged wife Michelle Ghent are over. TMZ reported that a judge finalized the split earlier this week and it was settled that Howard would keep two properties in Pennsylvania, 25 joint bank accounts, and a 1996 Jeep.
The judge also ordered Howard to pay Ghent $5,800 per month in spousal support for three years. However, the sum of money wouldn't be a big deal for the actor, who will next appear in Forest Whitaker and Oprah Winfrey's "The Butler". Meanwhile, Ghent would keep a bike, a BMW, and several bank accounts, but she had to return the Range Rover Howard gave her.
Howard and Ghent officially divorced after two years of bitter divorce proceedings. Ghent filed for divorce back in February 2011 to end her nearly-1-year marriage to the 44-year-old actor. She alleged Howard physically abused and threatened to kill her.
Howard denied the accusation and said that Ghent was a racist. He claimed his estranged wife recorded their conversation and tried to gain money by making it public.
This is the third divorce for Howard. He was previously married to Lori McCommas twice, in 1989 and 2005. They have three children together, Aubrey Howard, Heaven Howard, and Hunter Howard.
More Terrence Howard News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group