Terrence Howard and Michelle Ghent's Divorce Finalized
The long divorce proceedings between Terrence Howard estranged wife Michelle Ghent are over. TMZ reported that a judge finalized the split earlier this week and it was settled that Howard would keep two properties in Pennsylvania, 25 joint bank accounts, and a 1996 Jeep.
The judge also ordered Howard to pay Ghent $5,800 per month in spousal support for three years. However, the sum of money wouldn't be a big deal for the actor, who will next appear in Forest Whitaker and Oprah Winfrey's "The Butler". Meanwhile, Ghent would keep a bike, a BMW, and several bank accounts, but she had to return the Range Rover Howard gave her.
Howard and Ghent officially divorced after two years of bitter divorce proceedings. Ghent filed for divorce back in February 2011 to end her nearly-1-year marriage to the 44-year-old actor. She alleged Howard physically abused and threatened to kill her.
Howard denied the accusation and said that Ghent was a racist. He claimed his estranged wife recorded their conversation and tried to gain money by making it public.
This is the third divorce for Howard. He was previously married to Lori McCommas twice, in 1989 and 2005. They have three children together, Aubrey Howard, Heaven Howard, and Hunter Howard.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed