Brooke Mueller Reportedly Fails to Snatch Her Twin Boys From Denise Richards
Brooke Mueller has lost custody battle in the court, in which she tries to remove her twin sons with Charlie Sheen, Bob and Max, from Denise Richards' house. Radar Online reported that Brooke's request to move her children to her brother's house was denied in dependency court on Friday afternoon, May 10.
"There was no second guessing from the judge, Brooke's request was shot down. The twins will be staying with Denise Richards for the foreseeable future," a source said. "Bob and Max wont be going out to Palm Springs to see her at Betty Ford on Mother's Day, nor will her brother get temporary custody of them."
"Bob and Max are flourishing under the care of Denise, and the judge saw no reason to change that," the source explained. Judge dismissed Brooke's visitation request because a rehab facility's environment was deemed inappropriate for children of their age.
A source once said that getting back custody would be difficult for Brooke. "Bob and Max won't be placed back in Brooke's care until officials feel that they will be safe in her care. Brooke is going to have jump through hoops to get them back. Going to rehab is not going to be enough. She has been nineteen times in the past, and currently getting treatment for the twentieth time," the source explained.
Charlie, who lives in the same gated community with Denise, reportedly has been spending more time with the boys. According to TMZ, Brooke believed that her ex-husband had high temper. She was afraid that exposing the boys to Charlie might bring harms.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'