New 'Ninja Turtles' Pics Tease Pre-CGI Turtles
New set photos from the filming location of Michael Bay-produced "Ninja Turtles" have surfaced online via SuperHero Hype and Comic Book Movie. This time, fans can get to see three turtles jumping into action without their colored masks and typical suits.
The first batch of images feature Donatello, Leonardo and Michelangelo in specially designed mo-cap suits and mo-cap shells for motion capture technology. Meanwhile, the next set pics see Megan Fox as reporter April O'Neill donning yellow jacket while holding a box with the help of Will Arnett, who apparently plays O'Neill's co-worker and cameraman Vernon Fenwick.
Fans will surely highly anticipate set photos featuring William Fichtner, who is the latest addition to the cast ensemble of the Jonathan Liebesman-directed feature. The "Prison Break" star has recently been tapped to villainize the pic as iconic Shredder, the four turtles' archenemy.
Based on the characters created by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman, "Ninja Turtles" is penned by Josh Appelbaum, Andrew Nemec, Art Marcum, Matt Holloway and John Fusco.
Playing the four heroes are Alan Ritchson as Raphael, Jeremy Howard as Donatello, Pete Ploszek as Leonardo and Noel Fisher as Michelangelo. The action flick is set to be released across the nation on June 6, 2014.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7