New 'Ninja Turtles' Pics Tease Pre-CGI Turtles
New set photos from the filming location of Michael Bay-produced "Ninja Turtles" have surfaced online via SuperHero Hype and Comic Book Movie. This time, fans can get to see three turtles jumping into action without their colored masks and typical suits.
The first batch of images feature Donatello, Leonardo and Michelangelo in specially designed mo-cap suits and mo-cap shells for motion capture technology. Meanwhile, the next set pics see Megan Fox as reporter April O'Neill donning yellow jacket while holding a box with the help of Will Arnett, who apparently plays O'Neill's co-worker and cameraman Vernon Fenwick.
Fans will surely highly anticipate set photos featuring William Fichtner, who is the latest addition to the cast ensemble of the Jonathan Liebesman-directed feature. The "Prison Break" star has recently been tapped to villainize the pic as iconic Shredder, the four turtles' archenemy.
Based on the characters created by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman, "Ninja Turtles" is penned by Josh Appelbaum, Andrew Nemec, Art Marcum, Matt Holloway and John Fusco.
Playing the four heroes are Alan Ritchson as Raphael, Jeremy Howard as Donatello, Pete Ploszek as Leonardo and Noel Fisher as Michelangelo. The action flick is set to be released across the nation on June 6, 2014.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart