New 'Ninja Turtles' Pics Tease Pre-CGI Turtles
New set photos from the filming location of Michael Bay-produced "Ninja Turtles" have surfaced online via SuperHero Hype and Comic Book Movie. This time, fans can get to see three turtles jumping into action without their colored masks and typical suits.
The first batch of images feature Donatello, Leonardo and Michelangelo in specially designed mo-cap suits and mo-cap shells for motion capture technology. Meanwhile, the next set pics see Megan Fox as reporter April O'Neill donning yellow jacket while holding a box with the help of Will Arnett, who apparently plays O'Neill's co-worker and cameraman Vernon Fenwick.
Fans will surely highly anticipate set photos featuring William Fichtner, who is the latest addition to the cast ensemble of the Jonathan Liebesman-directed feature. The "Prison Break" star has recently been tapped to villainize the pic as iconic Shredder, the four turtles' archenemy.
Based on the characters created by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman, "Ninja Turtles" is penned by Josh Appelbaum, Andrew Nemec, Art Marcum, Matt Holloway and John Fusco.
Playing the four heroes are Alan Ritchson as Raphael, Jeremy Howard as Donatello, Pete Ploszek as Leonardo and Noel Fisher as Michelangelo. The action flick is set to be released across the nation on June 6, 2014.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones