FOX Picks Up 'Junior MasterChef' With Gordon Ramsay on Judging Panel
A new Gordon Ramsay-judged culinary competition is added to FOX's lineup. Already airing "MasterChef", "Hell's Kitchen", "Hotel Hell" and "Kitchen Nightmares" all featuring the celebrity chef as one of the judges, the network has now given a go to "Junior MasterChef".
Similar to the "MasterChef" format, the "Junior" show will have a group of aspiring chefs, only this time they are kids between the age of eight and thirteen. Along with Ramsay, restaurateur/winemaker Joe Bastianich and acclaimed chef Graham Elliot will coach them to explore their talent in cooking.
"Gordon brings an incredible level of energy and passion to each of his series that our viewers absolutely love, so we are thrilled that he will continue building his brand here on FOX," said the network's exec Mike Darnell. "He's a global superstar, and the success and longevity of his unprecedented five series on our network proves that America just can't get enough of Gordon."
"We have such great teams and partners on these shows, and I'm really excited we're able to offer this new opportunity to young budding chefs across the country with Junior MasterChef," added Ramsay. "Having my own children who love to cook, I know firsthand the skill and passion these kids can have at such a young age, and what they can do with it. It's just extraordinary to watch them in action."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?