FOX Picks Up 'Junior MasterChef' With Gordon Ramsay on Judging Panel
A new Gordon Ramsay-judged culinary competition is added to FOX's lineup. Already airing "MasterChef", "Hell's Kitchen", "Hotel Hell" and "Kitchen Nightmares" all featuring the celebrity chef as one of the judges, the network has now given a go to "Junior MasterChef".
Similar to the "MasterChef" format, the "Junior" show will have a group of aspiring chefs, only this time they are kids between the age of eight and thirteen. Along with Ramsay, restaurateur/winemaker Joe Bastianich and acclaimed chef Graham Elliot will coach them to explore their talent in cooking.
"Gordon brings an incredible level of energy and passion to each of his series that our viewers absolutely love, so we are thrilled that he will continue building his brand here on FOX," said the network's exec Mike Darnell. "He's a global superstar, and the success and longevity of his unprecedented five series on our network proves that America just can't get enough of Gordon."
"We have such great teams and partners on these shows, and I'm really excited we're able to offer this new opportunity to young budding chefs across the country with Junior MasterChef," added Ramsay. "Having my own children who love to cook, I know firsthand the skill and passion these kids can have at such a young age, and what they can do with it. It's just extraordinary to watch them in action."
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018