FOX Picks Up 'Junior MasterChef' With Gordon Ramsay on Judging Panel
A new Gordon Ramsay-judged culinary competition is added to FOX's lineup. Already airing "MasterChef", "Hell's Kitchen", "Hotel Hell" and "Kitchen Nightmares" all featuring the celebrity chef as one of the judges, the network has now given a go to "Junior MasterChef".
Similar to the "MasterChef" format, the "Junior" show will have a group of aspiring chefs, only this time they are kids between the age of eight and thirteen. Along with Ramsay, restaurateur/winemaker Joe Bastianich and acclaimed chef Graham Elliot will coach them to explore their talent in cooking.
"Gordon brings an incredible level of energy and passion to each of his series that our viewers absolutely love, so we are thrilled that he will continue building his brand here on FOX," said the network's exec Mike Darnell. "He's a global superstar, and the success and longevity of his unprecedented five series on our network proves that America just can't get enough of Gordon."
"We have such great teams and partners on these shows, and I'm really excited we're able to offer this new opportunity to young budding chefs across the country with Junior MasterChef," added Ramsay. "Having my own children who love to cook, I know firsthand the skill and passion these kids can have at such a young age, and what they can do with it. It's just extraordinary to watch them in action."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'