FOX Picks Up 'Junior MasterChef' With Gordon Ramsay on Judging Panel
A new Gordon Ramsay-judged culinary competition is added to FOX's lineup. Already airing "MasterChef", "Hell's Kitchen", "Hotel Hell" and "Kitchen Nightmares" all featuring the celebrity chef as one of the judges, the network has now given a go to "Junior MasterChef".
Similar to the "MasterChef" format, the "Junior" show will have a group of aspiring chefs, only this time they are kids between the age of eight and thirteen. Along with Ramsay, restaurateur/winemaker Joe Bastianich and acclaimed chef Graham Elliot will coach them to explore their talent in cooking.
"Gordon brings an incredible level of energy and passion to each of his series that our viewers absolutely love, so we are thrilled that he will continue building his brand here on FOX," said the network's exec Mike Darnell. "He's a global superstar, and the success and longevity of his unprecedented five series on our network proves that America just can't get enough of Gordon."
"We have such great teams and partners on these shows, and I'm really excited we're able to offer this new opportunity to young budding chefs across the country with Junior MasterChef," added Ramsay. "Having my own children who love to cook, I know firsthand the skill and passion these kids can have at such a young age, and what they can do with it. It's just extraordinary to watch them in action."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked