FOX Picks Up 'Junior MasterChef' With Gordon Ramsay on Judging Panel
A new Gordon Ramsay-judged culinary competition is added to FOX's lineup. Already airing "MasterChef", "Hell's Kitchen", "Hotel Hell" and "Kitchen Nightmares" all featuring the celebrity chef as one of the judges, the network has now given a go to "Junior MasterChef".
Similar to the "MasterChef" format, the "Junior" show will have a group of aspiring chefs, only this time they are kids between the age of eight and thirteen. Along with Ramsay, restaurateur/winemaker Joe Bastianich and acclaimed chef Graham Elliot will coach them to explore their talent in cooking.
"Gordon brings an incredible level of energy and passion to each of his series that our viewers absolutely love, so we are thrilled that he will continue building his brand here on FOX," said the network's exec Mike Darnell. "He's a global superstar, and the success and longevity of his unprecedented five series on our network proves that America just can't get enough of Gordon."
"We have such great teams and partners on these shows, and I'm really excited we're able to offer this new opportunity to young budding chefs across the country with Junior MasterChef," added Ramsay. "Having my own children who love to cook, I know firsthand the skill and passion these kids can have at such a young age, and what they can do with it. It's just extraordinary to watch them in action."
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet