Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts Quarrel in First 'August: Osage County' Trailer
Building the anticipation before the film's November 8 release, the first trailer for George Clooney-produced "August: Osage County" has been debuted via ABC News. The video not only boasts the film's star-studded cast ensemble, but also previews a love and hate relationship between a mom and a daughter as portrayed by Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts.
A dysfunctional family, the Westons are trying to mend a broken relationship among them following the death of dad Beverly. For the long-separated family, reunion seems to be quite a struggle as Violet (Streep) often gets into a heated argument with her daughter Barbara (Roberts), who later admits to her husband, "This mad house is my home."
Directed by John Wells, the film is a tale of the strong-willed women of the Weston family, whose lives have diverged until a family crisis brings them back to the Midwest house they grew up in, and to the dysfunctional woman who raised them.
Penned by Tracy Letts, the drama flick also stars Ewan McGregor, Benedict Cumberbatch, Abigail Breslin, Chris Cooper, Dermot Mulroney and Julianne Nicholson.
Jean Doumanian, Grant Heslov, Steve Traxler and Harvey Weinstein serve as co-producers for the pic, which is based on Letts' play of the same name.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert