Suri Cruise Reportedly Signs 1.5 Million Pound Sterling Deal for Her Own Clothing Line
Suri Cruise reportedly has signed a 1.5 million pound sterling contract to work with her mother Katie Holmes and her Holmes & Yang partner Jeanne Yang. The 7-year-old girl's fashion range, named Suri, will be launched in New York this autumn and will include collections of clothes, shoes and other accessories. If it is successful, more stores will be opened across the country.
A source told The Sun that "Suri is only seven but she is incredibly interested in clothes." The surce added, "She has been through a very difficult year and adapted amazingly to her new life in New York, including the upheaval of starting normal school."
"This is a nice hobby for her, it's certainly not going to take over her life. Most girls dream of being able to make their own clothes, this just means her drawings will now become a reality. It'll be interesting to see how it pans out, there's nothing around quite like it," the source explained further.
Katie apparently had been thinking about the idea of making clothing line for her daughter after several companies reportedly approached the little girl's mother to talk about the idea last year. According to the U.K.'s media outlet, Katie originally wanted to open a fashion blog, but then the idea was extended after Suri started talking about doing design for clothes.
Previously, Katie allegedly wanted her little girl to have a normal life and focus on studying. A source said, "Suri may be one of the most photographed children on the planet but she won't be doing her own photo shoots for fashion houses just yet." The source continued, "Katie wants her to concentrate on school before anything else. She just wants Suri to have as normal a childhood as possible. [She] is trying to keep her grounded and forget the celebrity lifestyle that she's become accustomed to."
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt