T.I. Debuts Music Video for 'Hello' Featuring Cee-Lo Green
Hip-hop recording artist T.I. finally premieres the music video for his track "Hello" off album "Trouble Man: Heavy Is the Head" months after he first released the single back in December. The 32-year-old rap superstar's easy-listening track produced by The Neptunes is a flawless blend of his rhythmic verses and singer/songwriter Cee-Lo Green's retro-soul tone on the hook.
The almost-four-minute-clip is not a full lyric video but it does flash lines from the song generously throughout the visuals, featuring a car ride within the city, the footage mostly made up of shots taken both from inside and outside several vehicles and the view of the streets and buildings that they pass by. It is all a fitting allusion that the track makes for a perfect tune for some car-cruising.
The vehicular references also go as far as the song's lyrics themselves, as Green encourages listeners to "just keep going, and don't look back / And look forward from where you're at / There's some jealousy in your rear view / Wave hello, hello, hello... / Push that pedal to the max / Count that money that's in your lap / There's some jealousy in your rearview / Hello, hello, hello..."
Both T.I. and Green are appearing on "The Voice" as musical guests, performing their latest hit singles. Green sang "Only You" with his ward Juliet Simms from season two during the live results show last May 8, while T.I. will be joining Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams for their "Blurred Lines" performance slated for May 14 episode.
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie