T.I. Debuts Music Video for 'Hello' Featuring Cee-Lo Green
Hip-hop recording artist T.I. finally premieres the music video for his track "Hello" off album "Trouble Man: Heavy Is the Head" months after he first released the single back in December. The 32-year-old rap superstar's easy-listening track produced by The Neptunes is a flawless blend of his rhythmic verses and singer/songwriter Cee-Lo Green's retro-soul tone on the hook.
The almost-four-minute-clip is not a full lyric video but it does flash lines from the song generously throughout the visuals, featuring a car ride within the city, the footage mostly made up of shots taken both from inside and outside several vehicles and the view of the streets and buildings that they pass by. It is all a fitting allusion that the track makes for a perfect tune for some car-cruising.
The vehicular references also go as far as the song's lyrics themselves, as Green encourages listeners to "just keep going, and don't look back / And look forward from where you're at / There's some jealousy in your rear view / Wave hello, hello, hello... / Push that pedal to the max / Count that money that's in your lap / There's some jealousy in your rearview / Hello, hello, hello..."
Both T.I. and Green are appearing on "The Voice" as musical guests, performing their latest hit singles. Green sang "Only You" with his ward Juliet Simms from season two during the live results show last May 8, while T.I. will be joining Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams for their "Blurred Lines" performance slated for May 14 episode.
More T.I. News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked