Man Seriously Injured After Falling From Scaffolding at Steven Tyler's House
An unidentified man was severely injured after falling from a scaffold while working at Steven Tyler's house in Hollywood Hills Area on Thursday, May 9, TMZ reported. Brian Humphrey of The Los Angeles Fire Department said his team arrived at the house around 09:35 A.M. and then airlifted the man to a nearby medical center.
The cause of the fall is still unknown. There's no word on the man's condition either, but TMZ said that he was in bad shape. Tyler's neighbor told the site that the man couldn't move and was screaming in agony after his body hit the ground.
Tyler started the large-scale construction project on his house several months ago and he regularly checks up on its progress. However, the 65-year-old rocker wasn't home when the terrifying accident happened. He is currently in a series of Asian tour with Aerosmith. After canceling his Indonesian tour due to bomb threats, the band performed in Philippines on Wednesday, May 8.
Aerosmith's concert in the country was a success. Guitarist Joe Perry, drummer Joey Kramer, rhythm guitarist Brad Whitford, bassist David Hull, percussionist Jesse Sky Kramer and lead vocalist Tyler, performed their hit songs, including "Jaded", "Crying", "Janie's Got a Gun", "Dream On" and "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing", in front of 11,618 Manila fans.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons