Pusha T Premieres 'Number on the Boards' Music Video
The 35-year-old hip-hop recording artist Pusha T premieres his new music video "Numbers on the Boards" featuring a split-second cameo by his G.O.O.D. Music label boss Kanye West towards the end of the almost-three-minute clip. Co-produced by no less than Yeezy himself together with Don Cannon, the track is from Pusha T's forthcoming debut album "My Name Is My Name" set to be released on July 16.
Apart from West's brief appearance and a similar cameo by Glory Boyz CEO Chief Keef, most of the video features Pusha T's close-up shot as he spews out his rhymes. Shot in Paris, the video features the "Doesn't Matter" rap star turning the City of Lights into a dark, gloomy setting to match the gritty track. As Pusha T raps from both the high rooftops down to the French Metro streets and further down onto an underground subway, he talks about how his numbers outweigh everyone else's in the game.
The music video might have been filmed while West was in Paris, while working on his new album with his "No Church in the Wild" collaborator The-Dream. It will be Weezy's follow-up to his 2010 studio set "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" and his sixth solo album.
"My Name is My Name" boasts of a star-studded production from West, Pharrell Williams, The-Dream and Swizz Beatz. Aside from Weezy, big name collaborators include Maybach Music Group mogul Rick Ross, Future, 2 Chainz and Kendrick Lamar.
Pusha T's "Numbers on the Boards" music video
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia