Pusha T Premieres 'Number on the Boards' Music Video
The 35-year-old hip-hop recording artist Pusha T premieres his new music video "Numbers on the Boards" featuring a split-second cameo by his G.O.O.D. Music label boss Kanye West towards the end of the almost-three-minute clip. Co-produced by no less than Yeezy himself together with Don Cannon, the track is from Pusha T's forthcoming debut album "My Name Is My Name" set to be released on July 16.
Apart from West's brief appearance and a similar cameo by Glory Boyz CEO Chief Keef, most of the video features Pusha T's close-up shot as he spews out his rhymes. Shot in Paris, the video features the "Doesn't Matter" rap star turning the City of Lights into a dark, gloomy setting to match the gritty track. As Pusha T raps from both the high rooftops down to the French Metro streets and further down onto an underground subway, he talks about how his numbers outweigh everyone else's in the game.
The music video might have been filmed while West was in Paris, while working on his new album with his "No Church in the Wild" collaborator The-Dream. It will be Weezy's follow-up to his 2010 studio set "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" and his sixth solo album.
"My Name is My Name" boasts of a star-studded production from West, Pharrell Williams, The-Dream and Swizz Beatz. Aside from Weezy, big name collaborators include Maybach Music Group mogul Rick Ross, Future, 2 Chainz and Kendrick Lamar.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch