Report: Paris Jackson Wants to Move In With Her Mother Debbie
After spotted spending time with her mother Debbie Rowe, Paris Jackson is rumored wanting to move out of the house she shares with her guardian/grandmother Katherine. CelebrityFix reports that the teen wants to move in with Debbie to "have a more normal life."
"Paris loves the fact that when she's out with Debbie, there aren't any security or bodyguards around them," a source says. Her grandmother's "extremely old-fashioned beliefs" and "a string of turbulent rows in the Jackson home" reportedly also contribute to her desire to move out.
The source continues, "Debbie has called for talks between her, Paris and Katherine. She thinks they all need to sit down and discuss the situation to avoid any more rows and try to make any transition as easy for Paris as possible."
Debbie is also a biological mother to Paris' older brother Prince Michael. She was married to Michael Jackson for three years from 1996. She reconnected with Paris on the youngster's 15th birthday. The mother & daughter duo was spotted visiting a pony ranch, enjoying sushi and attending a local beauty pageant in Debbie's hometown of Temecula, California.
More Paris Jackson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation