Report: Paris Jackson Wants to Move In With Her Mother Debbie
After spotted spending time with her mother Debbie Rowe, Paris Jackson is rumored wanting to move out of the house she shares with her guardian/grandmother Katherine. CelebrityFix reports that the teen wants to move in with Debbie to "have a more normal life."
"Paris loves the fact that when she's out with Debbie, there aren't any security or bodyguards around them," a source says. Her grandmother's "extremely old-fashioned beliefs" and "a string of turbulent rows in the Jackson home" reportedly also contribute to her desire to move out.
The source continues, "Debbie has called for talks between her, Paris and Katherine. She thinks they all need to sit down and discuss the situation to avoid any more rows and try to make any transition as easy for Paris as possible."
Debbie is also a biological mother to Paris' older brother Prince Michael. She was married to Michael Jackson for three years from 1996. She reconnected with Paris on the youngster's 15th birthday. The mother & daughter duo was spotted visiting a pony ranch, enjoying sushi and attending a local beauty pageant in Debbie's hometown of Temecula, California.
More Paris Jackson News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival