Video: Amanda Seyfried Is Irresistible in Givenchy Perfume Ad
All eyes are on a very irresistible Amanda Seyfried as a new ad for Givenchy ad is out. People can't help but stare at the "Les Miserables" actress, who goes incognito in black from head to toe, as she walks into a fancy restaurant in a wild west-inspired scene.
The "Red Riding Hood" leading lady locks eyes with the camera as she strips off her hat to reveal her luscious hair. The blonde beauty also takes off her conservative coat to reveal a silky white embroidered turtleneck that fits her curvaceous body like a glove.
The 27-year-old actress replaces Liv Tyler as the face of the famous French fashion label in a new campaign styled by Riccardo Tisci. The ad that features her strutting into a Parisian-styled cafe wearing menswear outfit is directed by Cedric Klapisch.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia