Video: Amanda Seyfried Is Irresistible in Givenchy Perfume Ad
All eyes are on a very irresistible Amanda Seyfried as a new ad for Givenchy ad is out. People can't help but stare at the "Les Miserables" actress, who goes incognito in black from head to toe, as she walks into a fancy restaurant in a wild west-inspired scene.
The "Red Riding Hood" leading lady locks eyes with the camera as she strips off her hat to reveal her luscious hair. The blonde beauty also takes off her conservative coat to reveal a silky white embroidered turtleneck that fits her curvaceous body like a glove.
The 27-year-old actress replaces Liv Tyler as the face of the famous French fashion label in a new campaign styled by Riccardo Tisci. The ad that features her strutting into a Parisian-styled cafe wearing menswear outfit is directed by Cedric Klapisch.
More Amanda Seyfried News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics