Video: Amanda Seyfried Is Irresistible in Givenchy Perfume Ad
All eyes are on a very irresistible Amanda Seyfried as a new ad for Givenchy ad is out. People can't help but stare at the "Les Miserables" actress, who goes incognito in black from head to toe, as she walks into a fancy restaurant in a wild west-inspired scene.
The "Red Riding Hood" leading lady locks eyes with the camera as she strips off her hat to reveal her luscious hair. The blonde beauty also takes off her conservative coat to reveal a silky white embroidered turtleneck that fits her curvaceous body like a glove.
The 27-year-old actress replaces Liv Tyler as the face of the famous French fashion label in a new campaign styled by Riccardo Tisci. The ad that features her strutting into a Parisian-styled cafe wearing menswear outfit is directed by Cedric Klapisch.
More Amanda Seyfried News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance