Video: Amanda Seyfried Is Irresistible in Givenchy Perfume Ad
All eyes are on a very irresistible Amanda Seyfried as a new ad for Givenchy ad is out. People can't help but stare at the "Les Miserables" actress, who goes incognito in black from head to toe, as she walks into a fancy restaurant in a wild west-inspired scene.
The "Red Riding Hood" leading lady locks eyes with the camera as she strips off her hat to reveal her luscious hair. The blonde beauty also takes off her conservative coat to reveal a silky white embroidered turtleneck that fits her curvaceous body like a glove.
The 27-year-old actress replaces Liv Tyler as the face of the famous French fashion label in a new campaign styled by Riccardo Tisci. The ad that features her strutting into a Parisian-styled cafe wearing menswear outfit is directed by Cedric Klapisch.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert