Video: Amanda Seyfried Is Irresistible in Givenchy Perfume Ad
All eyes are on a very irresistible Amanda Seyfried as a new ad for Givenchy ad is out. People can't help but stare at the "Les Miserables" actress, who goes incognito in black from head to toe, as she walks into a fancy restaurant in a wild west-inspired scene.
The "Red Riding Hood" leading lady locks eyes with the camera as she strips off her hat to reveal her luscious hair. The blonde beauty also takes off her conservative coat to reveal a silky white embroidered turtleneck that fits her curvaceous body like a glove.
The 27-year-old actress replaces Liv Tyler as the face of the famous French fashion label in a new campaign styled by Riccardo Tisci. The ad that features her strutting into a Parisian-styled cafe wearing menswear outfit is directed by Cedric Klapisch.
More Amanda Seyfried News
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens