Report: Rihanna Lashes Out at Chris Brown on Phone Over His 'Wife-ing' Comment
Rihanna is reportedly furious at Chris Brown after he revealed their breakup in a comment that he had no intention to be "wife-ing" someone as young as her. As soon as she heard about his interview, she picked up the phone and gave her on/off-boyfriend a piece of her mind.
"She really blasted him, using language that made it sound like she never will get back with him again - no matter what people think," an insider told Chicago Sun-Times.
During a recent concert at the Barclay's Centre in Brooklyn, RiRi also seemed to address their breakup when introducing her song "What Now". She told the crowd, "Anybody who thinks love is the most complicated s**t ever? This is for us complicated ones. What the f*** now..."
A war of words between the two happened on Twitter as well. Chris' cryptic tweet, "Sometime loving someone is too much! So loving from a distance will help everyone grow! Be blessed. Live ya life!" was followed by RiRi's note, "Settling is not an option! Nothing less than loyalty, honesty, and respect!! Love ain't for kidz #butimsleeptho."
Chris opened up about the status of his relationship with Rihanna when talking about his birthday plan on "The Kyle and Jackie O Show". "Imma do it solo. I mean, at the end of the day, shawty doing her own thang, she on the road. It's always gonna be love. I'm a grown man, just gotta fast forward," he said.
"I'll just put it like this, one thing I always want to do is never disrespect nobody or put nobody down. The way I look at it is that I am always gonna love that person and people have different wants and needs," he continued speaking his mind during the radio interview.
"At the end of the day, she's a young girl. I can't really be focused on wifing someone that young. And I'm young too so I can't focus on that right now," he added. "I gotta step forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I can be instead of worrying about whoever else is gonna be on my side pocket."
He was spotted going out with his ex Karrueche Tran over the weekend to celebrate his 24th birthday recently. Rihanna was indeed not seen anywhere nearby.
More Rihanna News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March