Report: Rihanna Lashes Out at Chris Brown on Phone Over His 'Wife-ing' Comment
Rihanna is reportedly furious at Chris Brown after he revealed their breakup in a comment that he had no intention to be "wife-ing" someone as young as her. As soon as she heard about his interview, she picked up the phone and gave her on/off-boyfriend a piece of her mind.
"She really blasted him, using language that made it sound like she never will get back with him again - no matter what people think," an insider told Chicago Sun-Times.
During a recent concert at the Barclay's Centre in Brooklyn, RiRi also seemed to address their breakup when introducing her song "What Now". She told the crowd, "Anybody who thinks love is the most complicated s**t ever? This is for us complicated ones. What the f*** now..."
A war of words between the two happened on Twitter as well. Chris' cryptic tweet, "Sometime loving someone is too much! So loving from a distance will help everyone grow! Be blessed. Live ya life!" was followed by RiRi's note, "Settling is not an option! Nothing less than loyalty, honesty, and respect!! Love ain't for kidz #butimsleeptho."
Chris opened up about the status of his relationship with Rihanna when talking about his birthday plan on "The Kyle and Jackie O Show". "Imma do it solo. I mean, at the end of the day, shawty doing her own thang, she on the road. It's always gonna be love. I'm a grown man, just gotta fast forward," he said.
"I'll just put it like this, one thing I always want to do is never disrespect nobody or put nobody down. The way I look at it is that I am always gonna love that person and people have different wants and needs," he continued speaking his mind during the radio interview.
"At the end of the day, she's a young girl. I can't really be focused on wifing someone that young. And I'm young too so I can't focus on that right now," he added. "I gotta step forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I can be instead of worrying about whoever else is gonna be on my side pocket."
He was spotted going out with his ex Karrueche Tran over the weekend to celebrate his 24th birthday recently. Rihanna was indeed not seen anywhere nearby.
More Rihanna News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!