'The Vampire Diaries' Season 4 Finale Preview: The Ghosts Are After Silas and the Cure
The ghosts are haunting the graduation in Mystic Falls in the season 4 finale of "The Vampire Diaries". Determined to settle old scores and fulfill their supernatural destinies, they won't stop and are not hesitant to kill everyone until they get what they're looking for, Silas and the cure.
Along with the bad ghosts, a deceased ally will be revived in the next episode. A preview video teases the return of Alaric as the character, played by Matthew Davis, is briefly featured in it.
According to the official synopsis, Damon's life is in danger after a ghostly encounter, while Matt and Rebekah join forces to battle a ghost determined to find the cure. As everyone gathers for the graduation ceremony and the ghosts converge, help comes from an unlikely hero.
Caroline receives a touching and unexpected graduation present, and Bonnie's plan leads to the closing of the veil. Elena makes a decision about the Salvatore brothers and faces an epic confrontation with Katherine. Finally, Stefan discovers a horrifying clue to the mystery surrounding Silas.
Talking about Elena and Katherine's showdown, executive producer Julie Plec said, "When we stared breaking Katherine's journey for the season, we knew we wanted to lead to a vampire confrontation between the two. The idea of having Elena finally being strong enough to at least put up a good fight felt like an opportunity we couldn't miss."
On Nina Dobrev who portrays both character, she dished, "I think Nina, as the hardest-working girl in show business this season, for sure, was just like, 'Ohmygod, this is gonna be difficult,' but was really excited about it. She had to shoot the sequence on a Saturday, just her playing both roles, two stunt girls, a film crew, and a lot of knock-down-drag-out goodness."
Plec additionally promised "there will be" a winner in the duel, "and it will not be pretty."
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia