Amy Poehler Reportedly Dating Nick Kroll
Amy Poehler and "Kroll Show" star Nick Kroll are reportedly dating. According to the May 20 issue of Us Magazine, Amy is interested in the funnyman. "She was looking for a guy like him," a source told the magazine. "She wanted a comedian who 'gets' her," the source added.
According to the magazine, Amy and Nick started having romantic relationship recently. Nick has a recurring role as "the Douche" on Amy's show "Parks and Recreation". In addition, he went to Amy's Worldwide Orphans charity event in April.
Amy, a mother of two young boys Archie and Abel, got divorced from "Arrested Development" star Will Arnett in 2012, after nine years of marriage. Although Amy has apparently found a new man in her life, her ex-husband Will seemed to be not ready to start a new relationship.
Will told Details magazine in April, "I'm not officially dating. I don't really know what to do. Do you put an announcement in the trades? I'm dating! It all seems very scary to me, to be honest. So I'm kind of keeping pretty close counsel right now." He added that he coped with difficult times after the separation by working out.
"If going to the gym obsessively for eight, nine months was my way of dealing, then let that be my worst problem. Life is challenging. All people have been doing since the dawn of time is trying to figure out how to live this life and be happy. I'm no different. I'm 43, and I've found my happiness - which is my kids," Will said.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce