Amy Poehler Reportedly Dating Nick Kroll
Amy Poehler and "Kroll Show" star Nick Kroll are reportedly dating. According to the May 20 issue of Us Magazine, Amy is interested in the funnyman. "She was looking for a guy like him," a source told the magazine. "She wanted a comedian who 'gets' her," the source added.
According to the magazine, Amy and Nick started having romantic relationship recently. Nick has a recurring role as "the Douche" on Amy's show "Parks and Recreation". In addition, he went to Amy's Worldwide Orphans charity event in April.
Amy, a mother of two young boys Archie and Abel, got divorced from "Arrested Development" star Will Arnett in 2012, after nine years of marriage. Although Amy has apparently found a new man in her life, her ex-husband Will seemed to be not ready to start a new relationship.
Will told Details magazine in April, "I'm not officially dating. I don't really know what to do. Do you put an announcement in the trades? I'm dating! It all seems very scary to me, to be honest. So I'm kind of keeping pretty close counsel right now." He added that he coped with difficult times after the separation by working out.
"If going to the gym obsessively for eight, nine months was my way of dealing, then let that be my worst problem. Life is challenging. All people have been doing since the dawn of time is trying to figure out how to live this life and be happy. I'm no different. I'm 43, and I've found my happiness - which is my kids," Will said.
More Amy Poehler News
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body
- Katy Perry Announces Migos Collaboration 'Bon Appetit'
- Hilary Swank Boards FX's 'Trust'