Britney Spears Reveals Secret of Her 'Firm and Fabulous' Bikini Body
Britney Spears graces the cover of Shape magazine's June edition. The mother of two shows off her toned body in Deja Soleil white bikini for the magazine's cover, sporting diamond belly button ring. Her right hand touches the back of her head, with her wavy hair hanging on her left shoulder.
"Britney at her best! 31, firm & fabulous," the cover reads. According to PEOPLE, the designer of the line, Deja Berkham, explains, "She's so inspiring to be in that great of shape after having two kids." Berkham adds, "All Deja Soleil suits are designed to play up a woman's delicate curves and still be durable enough for the most active of women - much like Britney."
The former teen pop star used to wear skimpy outfits in music videos and concerts. However, she admits that keeping her body in shape is a challenge. She tells Shape that her tips on keeping in shape are routine exercise and yoga. "I'm doing 90 minutes of yoga twice a week in addition to a lot of cardio hour-long sessions three times a week with my trainer, Tony Martinez," she reveals.
"I like it, then again, I hate it. I'm in my 30s now, so I have to work harder to keep it up," she tells the magazine. The mother of 7-year-old Sean and 6-year old Jaden feels that not being able to eat her favorite foods as much as she wants is hard. "Dieting is tough, because my specialties are spaghetti, brownies, and chocolate chip cookies. I try not to make those too often or I'll eat the whole bowl of dough," the "Toxic" singer admits.
The singer, who is set to perform in Las Vegas later this year, gushes about the shows, "The [Vegas] performances won't be simple. They'll be a massive party from start to finish. And to pull this off, I have to be in top condition and running at full speed." Las Vegas Sun reported that preliminary rehearsals and casting would begin in late September or early October. The shows are expected to start in November.
More Britney Spears News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked