Spock Thrown Into Active Volcano in 'Star Trek Into Darkness' New Clip
Paramount released a new sneak-peek video of "Star Trek Into Darkness" via MTV. In the 40-second clip, Spock as well as the other Enterprise crew members are on a mission to save class M planet, Nibiru. Spock risks his life hanging above bubbling lava inside an active volcano.
When Hikaru Sulu tells Spock that it is to dangerous to go on with the mission, Spock refuses to quit, saying, "This is our only chance to save this species. If the volcano erupts, the planet dies." When the cable that holds him breaks, he falls but manages to land safely.
"Spock, are you okay?" Uhura asks him through a communicator. He answers, "I am surprisingly alive."
In the wake of a shocking act of terror from within their own organization, the crew of The Enterprise is called back home to Earth. In defiance of regulations and with a personal score to settle, Captain Kirk leads his crew on a manhunt to capture an unstoppable force of destruction and bring those responsible to justice.
As our heroes are propelled into an epic chess game of life and death, love will be challenged, friendships will be torn apart, and sacrifices must be made for the only family Kirk has left: his crew.
"Star Trek Into Darkness" is set to open in U.S. IMAX theaters on May 15 and expand to conventional theaters on May 16. J.J. Abrams directed the film which stars Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana, Karl Urban, John Cho, Bruce Greenwood, Simon Pegg, Anton Yelchin, Benedict Cumberbatch, Alice Eve and Peter Weller.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3