Miley Cyrus Shares 'Terrifying' Experience of Living at Haunted Apartment in London
Miley Cyrus revisits an unforgettable experience she once had during a visit to London while she was on a European tour. The 20-year-old singer believes the apartment she rented across the road from Harrods was haunted because she and her family kept witnessing some unexplained events during their brief stay there.
"It was seriously so terrifying. It used to be an old bakery and they turned it into an apartment building, and I was having really crazy dreams and really scary things," she says.
"One night my little sister - it sounds crazy to tell you - but she was standing in the shower and all of a sudden I hear her scream. I run in there and the water had somehow flipped to hot but it was still... It wasn't like the water had just changed, the knob had turned but she hadn't turned it and it was burning her. She was really red," she recalls.
The singer says she herself experienced what she believed as a ghostly sighting. "I thought I had seen a little boy sitting on the sink watching me take a shower so I felt really freaked out. I was sitting there the next night and maybe I'm crazy, but I could have sworn I could see this little boy sitting there on the sink, kicking his feet," she dishes on.
Bizarre things kept happening in the house, according to Miley. Her fiance Liam Hemsworth had his own paranormal experience and so did her aunt. "She starts freaking out. She's like, 'I had no idea what happened but I left the apartment and I came back and all the doors and windows were open. I locked the apartment'," she says.
At first, her mother didn't believe there was anything wrong with the house. "She was getting mad that we were looking into it because she thought it was going to scare Noah [Miley's younger sister]," the former Disney star utters, before adding that her mom later "had an experience" as well.
"We found out that this guy and his son - this guy who owned the bakery, it was one of these where the dad owns it and the dad owns it - and there was this older man that owned it and his son lived with him there, and I guess the wife died or something, she had gotten sick."
"So it was just the son and the dad that lived there in the bakery, and then the dad died and the son took over the bakery, and I thought I was seeing the son. I'm not even kidding."
They eventually packed their bags and moved to the SoHo hotel. "I will never stay there ever again," so Miley says.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show