Video: Kristen Wiig Promotes Her 'SNL' Return and Gets Slapped
Kristen Wiig is excited to be back on "Saturday Night Live" and so is her former co-star Fred Armisen. In one of the sketches in a promo for the May 11 episode of the show, she reprises her most famous roles, including Jump-roping Rhonda.
She later gets slapped by Armisen, who dramatically tells her, "Don't you ever leave like that again! What was I supposed to tell little Jason and Kenan? We were worried!" She explains that she has to go for some searching, and has finally found what she's looking for in her closet.
In another skit, the "Bridesmaids" star and Armisen break a dramatic situation as they bust some wicked dance moves before they get exhausted. She also teases a possible guest appearance by Olivia Newton-John when "ordering" an "SNL" promo by phone.
Wiig will host "SNL" this Saturday with Vampire Weekend as the musical guest. A week later, Ben Affleck will host the show season finale with musical guest Kanye West.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame