Video: Kristen Wiig Promotes Her 'SNL' Return and Gets Slapped
Kristen Wiig is excited to be back on "Saturday Night Live" and so is her former co-star Fred Armisen. In one of the sketches in a promo for the May 11 episode of the show, she reprises her most famous roles, including Jump-roping Rhonda.
She later gets slapped by Armisen, who dramatically tells her, "Don't you ever leave like that again! What was I supposed to tell little Jason and Kenan? We were worried!" She explains that she has to go for some searching, and has finally found what she's looking for in her closet.
In another skit, the "Bridesmaids" star and Armisen break a dramatic situation as they bust some wicked dance moves before they get exhausted. She also teases a possible guest appearance by Olivia Newton-John when "ordering" an "SNL" promo by phone.
Wiig will host "SNL" this Saturday with Vampire Weekend as the musical guest. A week later, Ben Affleck will host the show season finale with musical guest Kanye West.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie