Video: Cee-Lo Green Returns on 'The Voice', Performs 'Only You' With Juliet Simms
Singer/songwriter and record producer Cee-Lo Green returned to the set of his former TV gig "The Voice" not as a mentor but as a guest performer, singing his latest single "Only You" during the live results show on May 8. The 38-year-old artist enlisted the help of the show's season two finalist Julie Simms, filling-in for pop/R'n'B singer Lauriana Mae, who originally duets with Green on the love song.
Green and Simms' performance was a heart-warming sight considering it was the "Forget You" singer who coached the season two contestant. Simms eventually ended up as the runner-up to the grand winner Jermaine Paul, mentored by Blake Shelton, who had consistently produced the show's champions back-to-back for the second and third seasons.
Also on the show that night was legendary raspy crooner Rod Stewart who delivered the single "Finest Woman" from his forthcoming new album entitled "Time", his first in ten years, due to come out on May 7. The legendary British artist rocked "The Voice" stage all too amazingly, he got a standing ovation from the panel composed of Shelton, Adam Levine, Shakira and Usher.
Apart from those two awesome performances, Team Blake and Team Shakira joined forces for a rendition of The Script's "Hall of Fame". At the end of the first live results show of season four, the coaches picked out the top 12, all in a very nerve-wrecking episode.
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic