Report: 'The Wolverine' Adds Professor X in Reshoot
Words on the street are, "The Wolverine" has undergone a reshoot. According to Joblo, Professor X will make a cameo appearance. The founder of "X-Men" will reportedly share a scene with the titular mutant character at an airport.
Questions on how Prof. X fits into "The Wolverine" storyline arises as the movie is supposed to take place after "X-Men: The Last Stand" where Prof. X ended up dead. Some suggest that the new scene may be set up as a teaser for the next film.
It's rumored to be a post-credits scene similar to what appears at the end of the first "Iron Man" film when Nick Fury visits Tony Stark to discuss the "Avengers Initiative." If it's true, the re-shot scene may be a link to "X-Men: Days of Future Past" which is also in the works.
"The Wolverine" is scheduled to be released in the United States on July 26. It follows Logan in Japan as he engages in a fight with a mysterious figure from his past. Hugh Jackman reprises his role as the Wolverine, and serves as one of the producers.
Patrick Stewart plays Prof. X throughout the "X-Men" films with James McAvoy portraying his younger version in 2011's prequel "X-Men: First Class" and its follow-up "Days of Future Past".
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards