Phaedra Parks of 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Welcomes a Second Son
Phaedra Parks has given birth to another baby boy. The bundle of joy is her second child with Apollo Nida, joining big brother Ayden who was born two years ago. "Mom and baby are happy and healthy," a rep tells Us Weekly, revealing that the baby weighed in at 7 pounds, 9 ounces.
Parks, an entertainment lawyer and mortician, first met Nida in 1996. They got married in November 2009. Last November, "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star talked about expanding her brood, "Ideally I'd like three kids, but I don't know if my poor uterus can take it!"
Parks joined the Bravo reality series in its third season. The "Secrets of the Southern Belle" author recently landed her own show, which is a spin-off of the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" series. Tentatively titled "Rich People Problems", the new series will revolve around her career.
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope