Phaedra Parks of 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Welcomes a Second Son
Phaedra Parks has given birth to another baby boy. The bundle of joy is her second child with Apollo Nida, joining big brother Ayden who was born two years ago. "Mom and baby are happy and healthy," a rep tells Us Weekly, revealing that the baby weighed in at 7 pounds, 9 ounces.
Parks, an entertainment lawyer and mortician, first met Nida in 1996. They got married in November 2009. Last November, "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star talked about expanding her brood, "Ideally I'd like three kids, but I don't know if my poor uterus can take it!"
Parks joined the Bravo reality series in its third season. The "Secrets of the Southern Belle" author recently landed her own show, which is a spin-off of the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" series. Tentatively titled "Rich People Problems", the new series will revolve around her career.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle