Phaedra Parks of 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Welcomes a Second Son
Phaedra Parks has given birth to another baby boy. The bundle of joy is her second child with Apollo Nida, joining big brother Ayden who was born two years ago. "Mom and baby are happy and healthy," a rep tells Us Weekly, revealing that the baby weighed in at 7 pounds, 9 ounces.
Parks, an entertainment lawyer and mortician, first met Nida in 1996. They got married in November 2009. Last November, "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star talked about expanding her brood, "Ideally I'd like three kids, but I don't know if my poor uterus can take it!"
Parks joined the Bravo reality series in its third season. The "Secrets of the Southern Belle" author recently landed her own show, which is a spin-off of the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" series. Tentatively titled "Rich People Problems", the new series will revolve around her career.
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years
- Ellen DeGeneres Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Coming Out in Special Episode
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle