Phaedra Parks of 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Welcomes a Second Son
Phaedra Parks has given birth to another baby boy. The bundle of joy is her second child with Apollo Nida, joining big brother Ayden who was born two years ago. "Mom and baby are happy and healthy," a rep tells Us Weekly, revealing that the baby weighed in at 7 pounds, 9 ounces.
Parks, an entertainment lawyer and mortician, first met Nida in 1996. They got married in November 2009. Last November, "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star talked about expanding her brood, "Ideally I'd like three kids, but I don't know if my poor uterus can take it!"
Parks joined the Bravo reality series in its third season. The "Secrets of the Southern Belle" author recently landed her own show, which is a spin-off of the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" series. Tentatively titled "Rich People Problems", the new series will revolve around her career.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!