Phaedra Parks of 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Welcomes a Second Son
Phaedra Parks has given birth to another baby boy. The bundle of joy is her second child with Apollo Nida, joining big brother Ayden who was born two years ago. "Mom and baby are happy and healthy," a rep tells Us Weekly, revealing that the baby weighed in at 7 pounds, 9 ounces.
Parks, an entertainment lawyer and mortician, first met Nida in 1996. They got married in November 2009. Last November, "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star talked about expanding her brood, "Ideally I'd like three kids, but I don't know if my poor uterus can take it!"
Parks joined the Bravo reality series in its third season. The "Secrets of the Southern Belle" author recently landed her own show, which is a spin-off of the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" series. Tentatively titled "Rich People Problems", the new series will revolve around her career.
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die