Gwyneth Paltrow Promises to Never Attend the 'Un-Fun' Met Ball Again
Gwyneth Paltrow admitted that she had no fun when attending the 2013 Met Museum Costume Institute Gala on Monday, May 6. The 40-year-old actress even said that she had no intention to return to the annual gala next year, saying, "I'm never going again. It was so un-fun. It was boiling. It was too crowded. I did not enjoy it at all."
Unlike Anne Hathaway, who sported platinum blonde hair, or Sarah Jessica Parker, who wore Mohawk-shape hairdress, to go with this year's theme, "Punk: Chaos to Couture", Paltrow arrived at the event in a bright pink Valentino dress with a sheer horizontal line. She defended her appearance, saying, "I guess it's punk in that I've gone just totally classic on a punk night."
At the event, husband Chris Martin was also present. Paltrow kept her distance from Martin like she always did when being on an event with her husband. Of the tradition, Paltrow told Elle back in 2009, "It doesn't behoove us to be a public couple. He certainly doesn't want that. We've never ever walked down a red carpet together, we never will."
In another news, Paltrow recently angered her neighbors who lived around the "Iron Man 3" actress' home in Brentwood section of Los Angeles. According to TMZ, the neighbors complained Paltrow's 9-foot-tall gate which stood in front of her mansion, while the rule stated that the limit was only 6 feet. The L.A. City Department of Building and Safety is investigating and Paltrow may face more than $900 in fine if she doesn't fix any violations in 45 days.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal