'The Biggest Loser' Stars Sam Poueu and Stephanie Anderson Split While Expecting First Child
One year after Sam Poueu tied the knot with Stephanie Anderson, the couple decided to end their marriage. On Wednesday, May 8, Anderson confirmed the split to Us Weekly and revealed that she already started divorce proceedings.
"It is with great sadness that my marriage to Sam Poueu is ending," Anderson told the site. "Thank you in advance for respecting our privacy during this difficult time." The split is sure hard, because Anderson is currently 7-month pregnant with her and Poueu's first child. The baby boy will arrive in July.
Poueu and Anderson met when taping the ninth season of "The Biggest Loser". Poueu proposed to Anderson during an episode of the show in 2010. In September 2011, Poueu fell from the roof of a four-story building with some serious injuries. He spent a few months to recover before getting married to Anderson in April 2012.
Early this year, the couple announced that they were expecting their first baby. "Just from the experience of her being my caretaker post-accident, it was a dead giveaway that she'd be a fantastic mother. That was an early sign for me that our child is going to have the best mother ever," Poueu praised her wife at that time.
Anderson gushed, "Sam has been wonderful. He rubs my feet! I am feeling really good. I'm starting to feel changes in my body, and I'm excited to see the full out belly!"
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent