Liam Hemsworth Encouraged by His Brothers to Break Up With Miley Cyrus
Luke and Chris Hemsworth were reportedly so worried about their younger brother's rocky relationship with Miley Cyrus that they staged an intervention. Luke and Chris allegedly advised Liam Hemsworth to break things off with the "Can't Be Tamed" singer.
"They want him to end the romance for good," a source told Us Weekly. Chris and Luke Hemsworth, both of whom are happily married to their respective spouses, allegedly thought his engagement to the former Disney star wouldn't work because what they had was unhealthy.
Liam and Miley are indeed rarely seen making a public appearance together these past few days. The couple who got engaged last summer after dating on and off for about two years aren't officially over yet, but rumor suggested "Liam's pulling away."
The twosome first met on the set of 2010's movie "The Last Song" and has been dating on and off ever since. They were repeatedly hit with breakup rumors with the latest one emerging when she was spotted without her engagement ring earlier this year.
In an interview with V magazine, Miley cited their busy schedules as the reason why they tend to spend plenty of time apart. "I'm not home with my boyfriend all the time. We work," she said. "I don't have time go to Starbucks with my boyfriend every morning. I wish I did, but I don't."
"I'd rather chill at my house and be there for the time I actually get to spend with him. And then I'm at the studio all day. He gets up to work out at six and I come home at five from the studio."
As for now, the singer puts her album on top of her priority list. "I've put this record before everything and I've never done that before. I've put too much into this record to put anything else in front of it," she explained.
More Liam Hemsworth News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival