Video Premiere: The Wanted's 'Walks Like Rihanna'
The Wanted has just premiered a music video in support of their new single "Walks Like Rihanna" produced by Dr. Luke. The British heartthrobs are re-creating some classic scenes from music videos by their boyband predecessors like NSYNC and Backstreet Boys.
Nathan Sykes, who was previously announced to take an indefinite hiatus following a surgery on his vocal chords, joins fellow bandmates Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness and Tom Parker to pay homage to the boybands that were so popular before their era.
The song is expected to appear in their upcoming new studio album. "We are really excited about this single. We feel it's a little different from the usual Wanted sound, we've stripped it back to pure pop, it's just a feel-good, fun track," Tom said. "Fun is a good word to describe the video too. Let's just say it's got a lot of character."
The Wanted's "Walks Like Rihanna" music video
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy