Video Premiere: The Wanted's 'Walks Like Rihanna'
The Wanted has just premiered a music video in support of their new single "Walks Like Rihanna" produced by Dr. Luke. The British heartthrobs are re-creating some classic scenes from music videos by their boyband predecessors like NSYNC and Backstreet Boys.
Nathan Sykes, who was previously announced to take an indefinite hiatus following a surgery on his vocal chords, joins fellow bandmates Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness and Tom Parker to pay homage to the boybands that were so popular before their era.
The song is expected to appear in their upcoming new studio album. "We are really excited about this single. We feel it's a little different from the usual Wanted sound, we've stripped it back to pure pop, it's just a feel-good, fun track," Tom said. "Fun is a good word to describe the video too. Let's just say it's got a lot of character."
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights
- Madonna Admits She's 'Difficult to Work With' in Promo for Showtime Special