Video Premiere: The Wanted's 'Walks Like Rihanna'
The Wanted has just premiered a music video in support of their new single "Walks Like Rihanna" produced by Dr. Luke. The British heartthrobs are re-creating some classic scenes from music videos by their boyband predecessors like NSYNC and Backstreet Boys.
Nathan Sykes, who was previously announced to take an indefinite hiatus following a surgery on his vocal chords, joins fellow bandmates Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness and Tom Parker to pay homage to the boybands that were so popular before their era.
The song is expected to appear in their upcoming new studio album. "We are really excited about this single. We feel it's a little different from the usual Wanted sound, we've stripped it back to pure pop, it's just a feel-good, fun track," Tom said. "Fun is a good word to describe the video too. Let's just say it's got a lot of character."
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation