Video Premiere: The Wanted's 'Walks Like Rihanna'
The Wanted has just premiered a music video in support of their new single "Walks Like Rihanna" produced by Dr. Luke. The British heartthrobs are re-creating some classic scenes from music videos by their boyband predecessors like NSYNC and Backstreet Boys.
Nathan Sykes, who was previously announced to take an indefinite hiatus following a surgery on his vocal chords, joins fellow bandmates Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness and Tom Parker to pay homage to the boybands that were so popular before their era.
The song is expected to appear in their upcoming new studio album. "We are really excited about this single. We feel it's a little different from the usual Wanted sound, we've stripped it back to pure pop, it's just a feel-good, fun track," Tom said. "Fun is a good word to describe the video too. Let's just say it's got a lot of character."
The Wanted's "Walks Like Rihanna" music video
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift