Video Premiere: The Wanted's 'Walks Like Rihanna'
The Wanted has just premiered a music video in support of their new single "Walks Like Rihanna" produced by Dr. Luke. The British heartthrobs are re-creating some classic scenes from music videos by their boyband predecessors like NSYNC and Backstreet Boys.
Nathan Sykes, who was previously announced to take an indefinite hiatus following a surgery on his vocal chords, joins fellow bandmates Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness and Tom Parker to pay homage to the boybands that were so popular before their era.
The song is expected to appear in their upcoming new studio album. "We are really excited about this single. We feel it's a little different from the usual Wanted sound, we've stripped it back to pure pop, it's just a feel-good, fun track," Tom said. "Fun is a good word to describe the video too. Let's just say it's got a lot of character."
The Wanted's "Walks Like Rihanna" music video
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana