Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards Go to Court for Brooke Mueller's Kids Custody
Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards attended a court session to decide the custody of Brooke Mueller and Sheen's 4-year-old twin boys. TMZ reported that in the Tuesday, May 7 meeting the judge decided to continue the custody arrangement. The boys will continue staying with Richards until their mother gets released from rehabilitation.
On Thursday night, May 2, Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services removed the kids from Mueller's house because they deemed the house had "unsafe environment" due to Mueller's alleged drug use. Bob and Max later were put under the care of Richards who took care of them when Mueller was away in rehab in December.
Mueller's representative explained recently, "Brooke is currently at UCLA Medical Center where she has been since being admitted May 3. Brooke will be there for several more days, and will likely transition directly into a residential treatment facility to get help for prescription drug abuse. Brooke misses her children, and wants to get healthy so she can resume her life and get back to being a mom."
In a previous statement, Sheen supported the authorities who gave Richards temporary custody of his kids, saying that Bob and Max would be "safe and in a stable, loving environment with Denise and the boys' sisters." Richards, who has two daughters with Sheen, reportedly did not mind having two more kids in her arms. According to a source, Richards and her daughters consider the boys as their family and the 42-year-old actress will "do anything for them."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby