Michelle Rodriguez and Gina Carano Glam Up 'Fast and Furious 6' World Premiere
"Fast and Furious 6" goes to London for its world premiere. Michelle Rodriguez stole attention with her strapless red gown and co-star Gina Carano graced the blue carpet outside the Leicester Square looking equally gorgeous in a gray-blue metallic dress.
Also spotted coming to celebrate the special screening was Jordana Brewster. The on-screen sister of Vin Diesel opted for a strapless embellished frock. Unlike Michelle and Gina who pulled up their hair in an updo, Jordana let loose her dark tresses.
They were joined at the Tuesday, May 7 event by the male main cast that included Diesel, Paul Walker, Luke Evans and Ludacris. Those males cleaned up nicely with their gentlemanly look as they suited up for the occasion.
The action movie is scheduled to make its way out across the United States on May 24. It follows Dom (Diesel) and Brian (Walker) as they are recruited by agent Hobbs (Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson) to track an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries.
The two have been on the run following their Rio heist in "Fast Five". They agree to join Hobbs' elite team in hopes to get full pardons so they can return home and make their families whole again.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps