Michelle Rodriguez and Gina Carano Glam Up 'Fast and Furious 6' World Premiere
"Fast and Furious 6" goes to London for its world premiere. Michelle Rodriguez stole attention with her strapless red gown and co-star Gina Carano graced the blue carpet outside the Leicester Square looking equally gorgeous in a gray-blue metallic dress.
Also spotted coming to celebrate the special screening was Jordana Brewster. The on-screen sister of Vin Diesel opted for a strapless embellished frock. Unlike Michelle and Gina who pulled up their hair in an updo, Jordana let loose her dark tresses.
They were joined at the Tuesday, May 7 event by the male main cast that included Diesel, Paul Walker, Luke Evans and Ludacris. Those males cleaned up nicely with their gentlemanly look as they suited up for the occasion.
The action movie is scheduled to make its way out across the United States on May 24. It follows Dom (Diesel) and Brian (Walker) as they are recruited by agent Hobbs (Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson) to track an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries.
The two have been on the run following their Rio heist in "Fast Five". They agree to join Hobbs' elite team in hopes to get full pardons so they can return home and make their families whole again.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes