Jessica Alba Accidentally Exposes Her Entire Boob in a Sheer Bra During NYC Stroll
Jessica Alba suffered a nip slip on Monday, May 6 when taking her children, 5-year-old Honor Marie Warren and 2-year-old Haven Warren, for a stroll around a park in NYC. When she took off her long-sleeved jacket, she accidentally revealed her left boob in a sheer black bra.
Hours later, Alba made sure she properly covered her assets when attending the 2013 MET Gala with husband Cash Warren. Going with this year's theme, "Punk: Chaos To Couture", Alba looked stunning in a leather dress by Tory Burch with a cut-out around the bust.
At the event, where stars like Madonna, Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Lawrence, Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Osbourne were present, Alba posed with Ginnifer Goodwin in front of a picture of urinals. Alba then posted the picture on Instagram.
The next day, on Tuesday, May 7, the 32-year-old actress appeared on "Today" to promote her book, "The Honest Life". She told host Matt Lauer that she felt pretty tired after attending the gala, which took place at the Metropolitan Museum of Arts. "I'm feeling a little rough around the edges!" she told Lauer.
As for her plan in spending Mother's Day, she said, "I'd like to sleep in a little bit, that would be nice. And just spending the day with my girls, I mean every day feels like Mother's Day, to be honest."
More Jessica Alba News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities