Jessica Alba Accidentally Exposes Her Entire Boob in a Sheer Bra During NYC Stroll
Jessica Alba suffered a nip slip on Monday, May 6 when taking her children, 5-year-old Honor Marie Warren and 2-year-old Haven Warren, for a stroll around a park in NYC. When she took off her long-sleeved jacket, she accidentally revealed her left boob in a sheer black bra.
Hours later, Alba made sure she properly covered her assets when attending the 2013 MET Gala with husband Cash Warren. Going with this year's theme, "Punk: Chaos To Couture", Alba looked stunning in a leather dress by Tory Burch with a cut-out around the bust.
At the event, where stars like Madonna, Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Lawrence, Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Osbourne were present, Alba posed with Ginnifer Goodwin in front of a picture of urinals. Alba then posted the picture on Instagram.
The next day, on Tuesday, May 7, the 32-year-old actress appeared on "Today" to promote her book, "The Honest Life". She told host Matt Lauer that she felt pretty tired after attending the gala, which took place at the Metropolitan Museum of Arts. "I'm feeling a little rough around the edges!" she told Lauer.
As for her plan in spending Mother's Day, she said, "I'd like to sleep in a little bit, that would be nice. And just spending the day with my girls, I mean every day feels like Mother's Day, to be honest."
More Jessica Alba News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?