Jessica Alba Accidentally Exposes Her Entire Boob in a Sheer Bra During NYC Stroll
Jessica Alba suffered a nip slip on Monday, May 6 when taking her children, 5-year-old Honor Marie Warren and 2-year-old Haven Warren, for a stroll around a park in NYC. When she took off her long-sleeved jacket, she accidentally revealed her left boob in a sheer black bra.
Hours later, Alba made sure she properly covered her assets when attending the 2013 MET Gala with husband Cash Warren. Going with this year's theme, "Punk: Chaos To Couture", Alba looked stunning in a leather dress by Tory Burch with a cut-out around the bust.
At the event, where stars like Madonna, Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Lawrence, Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Osbourne were present, Alba posed with Ginnifer Goodwin in front of a picture of urinals. Alba then posted the picture on Instagram.
The next day, on Tuesday, May 7, the 32-year-old actress appeared on "Today" to promote her book, "The Honest Life". She told host Matt Lauer that she felt pretty tired after attending the gala, which took place at the Metropolitan Museum of Arts. "I'm feeling a little rough around the edges!" she told Lauer.
As for her plan in spending Mother's Day, she said, "I'd like to sleep in a little bit, that would be nice. And just spending the day with my girls, I mean every day feels like Mother's Day, to be honest."
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville