Jessica Alba Accidentally Exposes Her Entire Boob in a Sheer Bra During NYC Stroll
Jessica Alba suffered a nip slip on Monday, May 6 when taking her children, 5-year-old Honor Marie Warren and 2-year-old Haven Warren, for a stroll around a park in NYC. When she took off her long-sleeved jacket, she accidentally revealed her left boob in a sheer black bra.
Hours later, Alba made sure she properly covered her assets when attending the 2013 MET Gala with husband Cash Warren. Going with this year's theme, "Punk: Chaos To Couture", Alba looked stunning in a leather dress by Tory Burch with a cut-out around the bust.
At the event, where stars like Madonna, Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Lawrence, Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Osbourne were present, Alba posed with Ginnifer Goodwin in front of a picture of urinals. Alba then posted the picture on Instagram.
The next day, on Tuesday, May 7, the 32-year-old actress appeared on "Today" to promote her book, "The Honest Life". She told host Matt Lauer that she felt pretty tired after attending the gala, which took place at the Metropolitan Museum of Arts. "I'm feeling a little rough around the edges!" she told Lauer.
As for her plan in spending Mother's Day, she said, "I'd like to sleep in a little bit, that would be nice. And just spending the day with my girls, I mean every day feels like Mother's Day, to be honest."
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake