Jessica Alba Accidentally Exposes Her Entire Boob in a Sheer Bra During NYC Stroll
Jessica Alba suffered a nip slip on Monday, May 6 when taking her children, 5-year-old Honor Marie Warren and 2-year-old Haven Warren, for a stroll around a park in NYC. When she took off her long-sleeved jacket, she accidentally revealed her left boob in a sheer black bra.
Hours later, Alba made sure she properly covered her assets when attending the 2013 MET Gala with husband Cash Warren. Going with this year's theme, "Punk: Chaos To Couture", Alba looked stunning in a leather dress by Tory Burch with a cut-out around the bust.
At the event, where stars like Madonna, Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Lawrence, Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Osbourne were present, Alba posed with Ginnifer Goodwin in front of a picture of urinals. Alba then posted the picture on Instagram.
The next day, on Tuesday, May 7, the 32-year-old actress appeared on "Today" to promote her book, "The Honest Life". She told host Matt Lauer that she felt pretty tired after attending the gala, which took place at the Metropolitan Museum of Arts. "I'm feeling a little rough around the edges!" she told Lauer.
As for her plan in spending Mother's Day, she said, "I'd like to sleep in a little bit, that would be nice. And just spending the day with my girls, I mean every day feels like Mother's Day, to be honest."
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors