Reggie Bush and Lilit Ayagyan Welcome First Child
Reggie Bush is a father of a baby girl. His fiancee Lilit Ayagyan delivered their first child on Monday, May 6. Bush's representative told Us Weekly, "Lilit gave birth to a beautiful baby girl," adding that the bundle of joy weighed in at 8 pounds, 9 ounces.
Bush revealed his excitement to be a first-time parent on Detroit Lions' website in April. "I'm very excited. Very excited about the baby. It's our first one and couldn't have come at a better time. It couldn't have come with a better person. Someone I really love and care about. It's great. It really worked out perfect," the post read.
Bush added that he would be going back and forth between Los Angeles and Michigan, where he works. "The baby will be in L.A. Well, [Avagyan] is going to be in L.A. because her family lives 15-20 minutes away from us," he shared. "So she's going to need that support system while I'm here for a few days out of each week. Then I'll be home. I'm going to rack up a lot of sky miles, I know that," he added.
The Detroit Lions running back previously dated Kim Kardashian, before they separated in 2010. A source told Hollywood Life that the football player and Kim were not in contact after they split. "Kim and Reggie barely talk. He has never forgiven her for cheating on him with Kanye," a source said. The TV personality is now pregnant with her and Kanye West's child. Their baby is due this summer.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby