Reggie Bush and Lilit Ayagyan Welcome First Child
Reggie Bush is a father of a baby girl. His fiancee Lilit Ayagyan delivered their first child on Monday, May 6. Bush's representative told Us Weekly, "Lilit gave birth to a beautiful baby girl," adding that the bundle of joy weighed in at 8 pounds, 9 ounces.
Bush revealed his excitement to be a first-time parent on Detroit Lions' website in April. "I'm very excited. Very excited about the baby. It's our first one and couldn't have come at a better time. It couldn't have come with a better person. Someone I really love and care about. It's great. It really worked out perfect," the post read.
Bush added that he would be going back and forth between Los Angeles and Michigan, where he works. "The baby will be in L.A. Well, [Avagyan] is going to be in L.A. because her family lives 15-20 minutes away from us," he shared. "So she's going to need that support system while I'm here for a few days out of each week. Then I'll be home. I'm going to rack up a lot of sky miles, I know that," he added.
The Detroit Lions running back previously dated Kim Kardashian, before they separated in 2010. A source told Hollywood Life that the football player and Kim were not in contact after they split. "Kim and Reggie barely talk. He has never forgiven her for cheating on him with Kanye," a source said. The TV personality is now pregnant with her and Kanye West's child. Their baby is due this summer.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked