Reggie Bush and Lilit Ayagyan Welcome First Child
Reggie Bush is a father of a baby girl. His fiancee Lilit Ayagyan delivered their first child on Monday, May 6. Bush's representative told Us Weekly, "Lilit gave birth to a beautiful baby girl," adding that the bundle of joy weighed in at 8 pounds, 9 ounces.
Bush revealed his excitement to be a first-time parent on Detroit Lions' website in April. "I'm very excited. Very excited about the baby. It's our first one and couldn't have come at a better time. It couldn't have come with a better person. Someone I really love and care about. It's great. It really worked out perfect," the post read.
Bush added that he would be going back and forth between Los Angeles and Michigan, where he works. "The baby will be in L.A. Well, [Avagyan] is going to be in L.A. because her family lives 15-20 minutes away from us," he shared. "So she's going to need that support system while I'm here for a few days out of each week. Then I'll be home. I'm going to rack up a lot of sky miles, I know that," he added.
The Detroit Lions running back previously dated Kim Kardashian, before they separated in 2010. A source told Hollywood Life that the football player and Kim were not in contact after they split. "Kim and Reggie barely talk. He has never forgiven her for cheating on him with Kanye," a source said. The TV personality is now pregnant with her and Kanye West's child. Their baby is due this summer.
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary