Reggie Bush and Lilit Ayagyan Welcome First Child
Reggie Bush is a father of a baby girl. His fiancee Lilit Ayagyan delivered their first child on Monday, May 6. Bush's representative told Us Weekly, "Lilit gave birth to a beautiful baby girl," adding that the bundle of joy weighed in at 8 pounds, 9 ounces.
Bush revealed his excitement to be a first-time parent on Detroit Lions' website in April. "I'm very excited. Very excited about the baby. It's our first one and couldn't have come at a better time. It couldn't have come with a better person. Someone I really love and care about. It's great. It really worked out perfect," the post read.
Bush added that he would be going back and forth between Los Angeles and Michigan, where he works. "The baby will be in L.A. Well, [Avagyan] is going to be in L.A. because her family lives 15-20 minutes away from us," he shared. "So she's going to need that support system while I'm here for a few days out of each week. Then I'll be home. I'm going to rack up a lot of sky miles, I know that," he added.
The Detroit Lions running back previously dated Kim Kardashian, before they separated in 2010. A source told Hollywood Life that the football player and Kim were not in contact after they split. "Kim and Reggie barely talk. He has never forgiven her for cheating on him with Kanye," a source said. The TV personality is now pregnant with her and Kanye West's child. Their baby is due this summer.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo