Selena Gomez Premieres 'Come and Get It' Music Video
After a quick succession of live performances of her new single "Come & Get It", Selena Gomez premieres its almost five-minute music video. In contrast to the Eastern-inspired theme she had in her appearances at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards, "Dancing with the Stars" and the recently-concluded Radio Disney Music Awards, the 20-year-old singer this time went for a different, tribal feel in the clip instead.
Still wild-haired and bare-footed, the Disney-bred star finally dropped the Bindi accessory from her ensemble. Her Bindi-wearing ways in her previous Bollywood/Arabian Nights-inspired routine has drawn some strong reactions from the Universal Society of Hinduism who demanded an apology from the young artist for using the religious forehead accent in her musical performances.
Nonetheless, Gomez kept her flowing dress for her music video, opening the stunning visuals with a black transparent outfit as she lies on the rich blue-green field. Similar to her live performances, she is joined by her crew of back-up dancers as she gyrates in her deep red costume. She then changes into an off-white multi-layered attire that looks stunning against the nature backdrop.
"Come & Get It" ushers in the forthcoming arrival of Gomez's new album this summer, for which the "Spring Breakers" star is set to go on a 50-city worldwide tour to promote it. She will kick off her tour in Vancouver, Canada on August 14 before she treks across Europe and North America, going into its final show in St. Louis on November 27.
More Selena Gomez News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked