Chris Brown's Private Jet Reportedly Makes Emergency Landing
Chris Brown's plan to attend the 2013 Met Gala was ruined because a private jet he boarded had to go back to airport to make an emergency landing on Monday, May 7. TMZ reported that the private jet that took off from Burbank, California to Teterboro, New Jersey, had to go back to Burbank after 7 or 8 minutes flying.
A source told the site, "It was A LOT of smoke. Everywhere." Passengers were scared and panicked. The pilot quickly turned the plane back to Burbank. Chris, who was determined to go to the event, boarded another private jet which took off shortly after the first plane landed.
Chris made it to Teterboro at the second attempt. He arrived at the event's afterparty with a smile. Wearing a black shirt, pants, and a red suit, Chris joined other guests and had fun.
Recently, the "Don't Judge Me" singer spoke about his relationship with Rihanna when stopping by "The Kyle & Jackie O" radio show. When asked about his birthday party, Chris said that he was "going to do it solo. At the end of the day, [she's] already doing her thing, she's on the road." The singer who turned 24 last Sunday explained, "The way I look at it is, I'm always going to love that person, but people have differences, and people have different wants and needs."
"At the end of the day she's a young girl. I can't really be focused on wife-ing somebody that young. And I'm young too. I just got to step forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I can be, instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in my side pocket," he concluded.
Chris took to Twitter on Tuesday, May 7, to talk about love. "Sometime loving someone is too much! So loving from a distance will help everyone grow! Be blessed. Live ya life!" he wrote.
More Chris Brown News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars