Justin Bieber Reportedly Fined for Speeding on Dubai's Road
Justin Bieber allegedly had a brush with the law in a foreign country. News outlet Emirates247 reported that the 19-year-old pop star was caught speeding on a Dubai street. A source from Dubai Police Traffic Department told the media, "Bieber has a number of fines for speeding on Sheikh Zayed Road."
The source added that Bieber's Lamborghini Avendator was pulled over by a patrol car, but the police let him go because the singer had to attend an event. Bieber reportedly was pulled over a few hours before his concert on Sunday night, May 5.
U.K.'s media The Sun reported that Bieber set off six speed cameras during the alleged speeding. An eyewitness Nikki Jameson told the tabloid, "He was traveling along the Sheikh Zayed Road where there are at least six speed cameras. Every single one flashed off as he went past. He had a close shave with a bus and stood out like a sore thumb. A 19-year-old in a white Lamborghini is hardly discreet."
According to Gulf News, a fine for speeding in Dubai is AED600. If the alleged speeding is true, Bieber may face fine as much as AED 3,600, or around $980. Fines would be higher for higher speed. Representative for Bieber has not responded to the news.
More Justin Bieber News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding