Sarah Jessica Parker Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction at the 2013 MET Ball
Sarah Jessica Parker suffered wardrobe malfunction when attending the 2013 MET Ball on Monday, May 6 at the Metropolitan Museum of Arts. The 48-year-old actress accidentally flashed her black lacy knickers when pulling up her Giles Deacon ballgown to highlight her legs in a pair of thigh-high Louis Vuitton plaid boots.
To comply with this year's theme, Punk: Chaos To Couture, Parker donned a gold Mohawk-shaped headpiece by Philip Treacy, which caught Jennifer Lawrence's attention. Lawrence and Parker then laughed when the "Silver Linings Playbook" actress touched the headdress.
Parker completed her look with a large diamond necklace and matching earrings. She looked natural as she wore her black-rimmed eyes and went with nude-colored lipstick.
Also attending the event was Madonna. The pop singer went all-out in a Givenchy blazer with ripped fishnet, a studded collar, waist belt and a black fringed bob haircut. Meanwhile, Miley Cyrus stepped out in a fishnet dress with her hair shaped in spikes.
Stars like Beyonce Knowles, Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Lily Collins, Kerry Washington, Christina Ricci, Claire Danes, Heidi Klum, Gwen Stefani and Kylie Minogue were also among the famous faces who channeled their inner rock stars in their best punk-inspired outfits.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?