Sarah Jessica Parker Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction at the 2013 MET Ball
Sarah Jessica Parker suffered wardrobe malfunction when attending the 2013 MET Ball on Monday, May 6 at the Metropolitan Museum of Arts. The 48-year-old actress accidentally flashed her black lacy knickers when pulling up her Giles Deacon ballgown to highlight her legs in a pair of thigh-high Louis Vuitton plaid boots.
To comply with this year's theme, Punk: Chaos To Couture, Parker donned a gold Mohawk-shaped headpiece by Philip Treacy, which caught Jennifer Lawrence's attention. Lawrence and Parker then laughed when the "Silver Linings Playbook" actress touched the headdress.
Parker completed her look with a large diamond necklace and matching earrings. She looked natural as she wore her black-rimmed eyes and went with nude-colored lipstick.
Also attending the event was Madonna. The pop singer went all-out in a Givenchy blazer with ripped fishnet, a studded collar, waist belt and a black fringed bob haircut. Meanwhile, Miley Cyrus stepped out in a fishnet dress with her hair shaped in spikes.
Stars like Beyonce Knowles, Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Lily Collins, Kerry Washington, Christina Ricci, Claire Danes, Heidi Klum, Gwen Stefani and Kylie Minogue were also among the famous faces who channeled their inner rock stars in their best punk-inspired outfits.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch