Sarah Jessica Parker Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction at the 2013 MET Ball
Sarah Jessica Parker suffered wardrobe malfunction when attending the 2013 MET Ball on Monday, May 6 at the Metropolitan Museum of Arts. The 48-year-old actress accidentally flashed her black lacy knickers when pulling up her Giles Deacon ballgown to highlight her legs in a pair of thigh-high Louis Vuitton plaid boots.
To comply with this year's theme, Punk: Chaos To Couture, Parker donned a gold Mohawk-shaped headpiece by Philip Treacy, which caught Jennifer Lawrence's attention. Lawrence and Parker then laughed when the "Silver Linings Playbook" actress touched the headdress.
Parker completed her look with a large diamond necklace and matching earrings. She looked natural as she wore her black-rimmed eyes and went with nude-colored lipstick.
Also attending the event was Madonna. The pop singer went all-out in a Givenchy blazer with ripped fishnet, a studded collar, waist belt and a black fringed bob haircut. Meanwhile, Miley Cyrus stepped out in a fishnet dress with her hair shaped in spikes.
Stars like Beyonce Knowles, Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Lily Collins, Kerry Washington, Christina Ricci, Claire Danes, Heidi Klum, Gwen Stefani and Kylie Minogue were also among the famous faces who channeled their inner rock stars in their best punk-inspired outfits.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic