Sarah Jessica Parker Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction at the 2013 MET Ball
Sarah Jessica Parker suffered wardrobe malfunction when attending the 2013 MET Ball on Monday, May 6 at the Metropolitan Museum of Arts. The 48-year-old actress accidentally flashed her black lacy knickers when pulling up her Giles Deacon ballgown to highlight her legs in a pair of thigh-high Louis Vuitton plaid boots.
To comply with this year's theme, Punk: Chaos To Couture, Parker donned a gold Mohawk-shaped headpiece by Philip Treacy, which caught Jennifer Lawrence's attention. Lawrence and Parker then laughed when the "Silver Linings Playbook" actress touched the headdress.
Parker completed her look with a large diamond necklace and matching earrings. She looked natural as she wore her black-rimmed eyes and went with nude-colored lipstick.
Also attending the event was Madonna. The pop singer went all-out in a Givenchy blazer with ripped fishnet, a studded collar, waist belt and a black fringed bob haircut. Meanwhile, Miley Cyrus stepped out in a fishnet dress with her hair shaped in spikes.
Stars like Beyonce Knowles, Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Lily Collins, Kerry Washington, Christina Ricci, Claire Danes, Heidi Klum, Gwen Stefani and Kylie Minogue were also among the famous faces who channeled their inner rock stars in their best punk-inspired outfits.
More Sarah Jessica Parker News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding