British Actor Mark Lester Claims to Be the Father of Michael Jackson's Kids
British actor Mark Lester, who was a friend of Michael Jackson, has claimed that he is the father of Jackson's children, Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket. Lester stated that he donated his sperm to Jackson in 1995, less than 2 years before the King of Pop announced Prince Michael's birth.
Lester recalled Jackson's request to him back then, "I remember Michael ringing and saying, 'Oh, you don't have any fertility difficulties do you?' He was half joking so I joked, 'Oh, I just look at her and she gets pregnant.' "
"So then in a light-hearted way he said, 'Will you help me out?' Initially I thought he wanted me to do something with his ex-wife Debbie Rowe and I was thinking, 'I don't think so.' Then out of the blue about a year later, he mentioned sperm donation and I agreed," the former child actor said.
According to The Mirror, Lester went to a clinic in London to donate a couple of times, but he felt it was "weird" because Jackson never mentioned it again. "It was a really strange request but while Michael was alive I never gave it another thought. I didn't donate to get something out of it," Lester explained, adding that he moved on with his life after Jackson's request.
Lester has been wondering if the children are his, because there is a "good possibility." He hopes that he will be able to get a DNA test with the children's permission when they come of age, but he will not force them. "I just want to reconnect and be the godfather that Michael made me. I just feel it is really cruel that our relationship has just been cut off. It is not what Michael would have wanted," he concluded.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival