New 'Fast and Furious 6' Clip Features Rita Ora as Starter Girl
A new clip for Justin Lin's "Fast and Furious 6" teases a special appearance from British artist Rita Ora. A protege of singer and producer Jay-Z, the "R.I.P." singer shows fans the role she takes over from Rihanna, who had to pass on the offer due to scheduling conflicts, in the newly-released video.
The clip opens with Michelle Rodriguez's brief chat with Vin Diesel, who challenges her to have a race with him. Blonde-haired Ora then comes and steals the spotlight for a moment. As the "head girl" of a London racing crew, Ora is given the privilege to be a starter girl. "This is London, baby," she says, before finally letting the two start driving their cars.
"Fast 6" centers on Dom and his crew as they are given a task by Hobbs to stop an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers, which is apparently led by Owen Shaw with Dom's ex-girlfriend Letty as his assistant. Despite the shocking return of Letty, Dom and his friends still regroup in London to do their job with full pardons to return home and make their families whole again as their payment.
Also starring Paul Walker and Luke Evans, the high-octane film is slated to be released on May 24 in the United States.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie