New 'Fast and Furious 6' Clip Features Rita Ora as Starter Girl
A new clip for Justin Lin's "Fast and Furious 6" teases a special appearance from British artist Rita Ora. A protege of singer and producer Jay-Z, the "R.I.P." singer shows fans the role she takes over from Rihanna, who had to pass on the offer due to scheduling conflicts, in the newly-released video.
The clip opens with Michelle Rodriguez's brief chat with Vin Diesel, who challenges her to have a race with him. Blonde-haired Ora then comes and steals the spotlight for a moment. As the "head girl" of a London racing crew, Ora is given the privilege to be a starter girl. "This is London, baby," she says, before finally letting the two start driving their cars.
"Fast 6" centers on Dom and his crew as they are given a task by Hobbs to stop an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers, which is apparently led by Owen Shaw with Dom's ex-girlfriend Letty as his assistant. Despite the shocking return of Letty, Dom and his friends still regroup in London to do their job with full pardons to return home and make their families whole again as their payment.
Also starring Paul Walker and Luke Evans, the high-octane film is slated to be released on May 24 in the United States.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby