Video: Chris Kelly Attempted to Rap About Dead Bodies Hours Before His Death
A video reportedly taken hours before Chris Kelly passed away has surfaced online. Obtained by TMZ, the clip which was shot in the rapper's Atlanta home around 7 A.M. on May 1 gives a look at one of the final moments leading to his death.
Seemingly drugged out, the member of rap duo Kris Kross attempted to rap and spit out lyrics to music heard playing through speakers. According to the site, the song which Kelly had been working on includes the lyric, "We don't stop, for nothing or nobody ... look around you it's full of dead bodies."
Hours after the event in the video, Kelly was found unresponsive in his home and was transported to Atlanta Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead. An autopsy on the 34-year-old rapper was completed on Thursday, showing no signs of foul play or trauma.
Cpl. Kay Lester said, "It appears it may have been a possible drug overdose," but the cause of death will only be determined when his toxicology reports come in the next 3 or 4 weeks. Kelly's mother told the investigators that her son took a mixture of heroin and cocaine the night before his death.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik