Video: Chris Kelly Attempted to Rap About Dead Bodies Hours Before His Death
A video reportedly taken hours before Chris Kelly passed away has surfaced online. Obtained by TMZ, the clip which was shot in the rapper's Atlanta home around 7 A.M. on May 1 gives a look at one of the final moments leading to his death.
Seemingly drugged out, the member of rap duo Kris Kross attempted to rap and spit out lyrics to music heard playing through speakers. According to the site, the song which Kelly had been working on includes the lyric, "We don't stop, for nothing or nobody ... look around you it's full of dead bodies."
Hours after the event in the video, Kelly was found unresponsive in his home and was transported to Atlanta Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead. An autopsy on the 34-year-old rapper was completed on Thursday, showing no signs of foul play or trauma.
Cpl. Kay Lester said, "It appears it may have been a possible drug overdose," but the cause of death will only be determined when his toxicology reports come in the next 3 or 4 weeks. Kelly's mother told the investigators that her son took a mixture of heroin and cocaine the night before his death.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic