Video: Chris Kelly Attempted to Rap About Dead Bodies Hours Before His Death
A video reportedly taken hours before Chris Kelly passed away has surfaced online. Obtained by TMZ, the clip which was shot in the rapper's Atlanta home around 7 A.M. on May 1 gives a look at one of the final moments leading to his death.
Seemingly drugged out, the member of rap duo Kris Kross attempted to rap and spit out lyrics to music heard playing through speakers. According to the site, the song which Kelly had been working on includes the lyric, "We don't stop, for nothing or nobody ... look around you it's full of dead bodies."
Hours after the event in the video, Kelly was found unresponsive in his home and was transported to Atlanta Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead. An autopsy on the 34-year-old rapper was completed on Thursday, showing no signs of foul play or trauma.
Cpl. Kay Lester said, "It appears it may have been a possible drug overdose," but the cause of death will only be determined when his toxicology reports come in the next 3 or 4 weeks. Kelly's mother told the investigators that her son took a mixture of heroin and cocaine the night before his death.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics