Video: Chris Kelly Attempted to Rap About Dead Bodies Hours Before His Death
A video reportedly taken hours before Chris Kelly passed away has surfaced online. Obtained by TMZ, the clip which was shot in the rapper's Atlanta home around 7 A.M. on May 1 gives a look at one of the final moments leading to his death.
Seemingly drugged out, the member of rap duo Kris Kross attempted to rap and spit out lyrics to music heard playing through speakers. According to the site, the song which Kelly had been working on includes the lyric, "We don't stop, for nothing or nobody ... look around you it's full of dead bodies."
Hours after the event in the video, Kelly was found unresponsive in his home and was transported to Atlanta Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead. An autopsy on the 34-year-old rapper was completed on Thursday, showing no signs of foul play or trauma.
Cpl. Kay Lester said, "It appears it may have been a possible drug overdose," but the cause of death will only be determined when his toxicology reports come in the next 3 or 4 weeks. Kelly's mother told the investigators that her son took a mixture of heroin and cocaine the night before his death.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke