Video: Chris Kelly Attempted to Rap About Dead Bodies Hours Before His Death
A video reportedly taken hours before Chris Kelly passed away has surfaced online. Obtained by TMZ, the clip which was shot in the rapper's Atlanta home around 7 A.M. on May 1 gives a look at one of the final moments leading to his death.
Seemingly drugged out, the member of rap duo Kris Kross attempted to rap and spit out lyrics to music heard playing through speakers. According to the site, the song which Kelly had been working on includes the lyric, "We don't stop, for nothing or nobody ... look around you it's full of dead bodies."
Hours after the event in the video, Kelly was found unresponsive in his home and was transported to Atlanta Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead. An autopsy on the 34-year-old rapper was completed on Thursday, showing no signs of foul play or trauma.
Cpl. Kay Lester said, "It appears it may have been a possible drug overdose," but the cause of death will only be determined when his toxicology reports come in the next 3 or 4 weeks. Kelly's mother told the investigators that her son took a mixture of heroin and cocaine the night before his death.
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum