Brooke Mueller Checks Into Rehab for Prescription Drug Abuse
Brooke Mueller is doing her best to stay sober so that she could go back to her children. Mueller's representative said, "Despite reports to the contrary, Brooke is currently at UCLA Medical Center where she has been since being admitted May 3."
"Brooke will be there for several more days, and will likely transition directly into a residential treatment facility to get help for prescription drug abuse. Brooke misses her children, and wants to get healthy so she can resume her life and get back to being a mom," the representative explained further.
On Thursday, May 2, Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services took Mueller's children with Charlie Sheen from her home because it had "unsafe environment" due to her alleged drug use. The 4-year-old twin boys Bob and Max later were put under the care of Sheen's other ex-wife, Denise Richards.
Mueller reportedly was being admitted to the medical center because she was deemed bringing danger to herself or others because of her drug addiction. She was released from psychiatric hold on Friday, but she reportedly refused to continue doing rehabilitation for the drug addiction. In addition, her family was said being really worried because they could not reach her on the phone.
In regards to the temporary custody given to Richards, Mueller reportedly felt "thankful" that her children were with her. Sheen said a similar statement, saying that the boys would be in "safe and in a stable, loving environment with Denise and the boys' sisters."
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos
- 'Titanic' Director Is Sued by the 'Real' Jack Dawson