Jane Levy Files for Divorce After Ending Seven-Month Secret Marriage
Jane Levy filed for divorce to end a seven-month secret marriage to Jaime Freitas, TMZ, reported. The 23-year-old actress filed the divorce paperwork on April 16, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split. In her filing, Levy mentioned that she wouldn't pay spousal support to the relatively unknown actor and filmmaker Freitas.
The "Suburgatory" actress and Freitas quietly got married back in March 2011. In October of that same year, the pair split. Both Levy and Freitas hardly opened up to public about their relationship.
In 2010, they made a video which was posted on Freitas' website, Genero TV. In the video, entitled "David Lynch-I Know", they play two people meeting at an abandoned house and sharing some bizarre moments before they kiss on what looks like a tree house.
Levy made her TV debut on "Shameless". She is best known for playing Tessa Altman on ABC's "Suburgatory". Forbes then named her one of 30 people under the age of 30 who are remarking the entertainment world. Levy also stars in films like "Fun Size", "Nobody Walks", "Evil Dead" and "In a Dark Place".
As for Freitas, the actor, director, scribe and producer has worked in short films like "Madeleine" and "Heiko" as well as some foreign films.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says