Jane Levy Files for Divorce After Ending Seven-Month Secret Marriage
Jane Levy filed for divorce to end a seven-month secret marriage to Jaime Freitas, TMZ, reported. The 23-year-old actress filed the divorce paperwork on April 16, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split. In her filing, Levy mentioned that she wouldn't pay spousal support to the relatively unknown actor and filmmaker Freitas.
The "Suburgatory" actress and Freitas quietly got married back in March 2011. In October of that same year, the pair split. Both Levy and Freitas hardly opened up to public about their relationship.
In 2010, they made a video which was posted on Freitas' website, Genero TV. In the video, entitled "David Lynch-I Know", they play two people meeting at an abandoned house and sharing some bizarre moments before they kiss on what looks like a tree house.
Levy made her TV debut on "Shameless". She is best known for playing Tessa Altman on ABC's "Suburgatory". Forbes then named her one of 30 people under the age of 30 who are remarking the entertainment world. Levy also stars in films like "Fun Size", "Nobody Walks", "Evil Dead" and "In a Dark Place".
As for Freitas, the actor, director, scribe and producer has worked in short films like "Madeleine" and "Heiko" as well as some foreign films.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth