New 'Man of Steel' Photos Highlight Little Clark Kent
Before fulfilling his destiny to be a superhero and "the answer" for Earth people, Clark Kent once had an ordinary life as a young boy just like many other kids. Such impression is clearly seen in the new photos from Zack Snyder's "Man of Steel", which will also be available in "Man of Steel: The Early Years Junior Novel".
In one of the images, fans can see intimate relationship between little Clark and his Earth father Jonathan as the two are all smiles showing off big fish they caught. A pride of Jonathan, Clark is also proudly showing off his medal for winning a science fair, standing next to his project and his dad.
Serving as Clark Kent's timeline, the other six pictures feature Clark as a newborn, a teenager and a grown-up man, who finally realizes the reason of his existence on Earth, the ultimate powers he has and his identity as Superman, the Man of Steel.
The Warner Bros. film stars Henry Cavill as the titular character and Amy Adams as his romantic interest Lois Lane. Additionally, the cast ensemble includes Michael Shannon as villain General Zod, Russell Crowe as Jor-El, Kevin Costner as Jonathan Kent and Diane Lane as Martha Kent.
Penned by David S. Goyer, the comic-adapted film is slated to hit theaters across the United States on June 14.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash