Kim Kardashian Wants to Give Birth Soon
Kim Kardashian reportedly wants to deliver her baby soon because she has a tough time with her pregnancy, according to Hollywood Life. A source told the site, "Kim can't wait to give birth. She's had a miserable pregnancy."
The source said further, "Kourtney had such an easy time that Kim thought being pregnant would be fun." However, it seemed that Kim had different situation from her sister and "literally can't wait to pop that little thing out." The source added, "Kim definitely does want more kids but not for a while."
Kim indeed has been having a hard time during her pregnancy. On March 7, she was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital after feeling really ill. At that time, she was scared that she would lose her baby. Thankfully, it was false alarm. In addition, she was shown sobbing in a doctor's office in a recent clip of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", but the doctor said that she and her baby were healthy.
On Sunday, May 5, Kim shared a picture of her swollen feet in an Instagram photo. She captioned the picture with a joke, "Swollen feet or a new Givenchy tattoo?" The photo showed that the Givenchy heels she wore that day left imprints on her swollen feet.
In addition to health scare, Kim might be thinking of maternity fashion as well. Although she has been trying her best to stay fashionable during her first pregnancy, papparazi and public keep criticizing her maternity style when her growing belly started showing. New York Post even posted a picture of her with a headline, "What the Frock."
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!