Bethenny Frankel Reunites With Jason Hoppy at Daughter's Birthday Amid Divorce Battle
Bethenny Frankel and her estranged husband Jason Hoppy reunited for their daughter's third birthday. It marked the first time that the couple was spotted together after the former member of "The Real Housewives of New York City" filed for divorce in January this year.
The party was held Saturday, May 4, four days before Bryn Casey Hoppy's actual birthday. It took place at Dylan's Candy Bar on the Upper East Side of Manhattan with Jason's parents, Carol and Bob Hoppy, in attendance. The guests enjoyed cake and cookies at the soiree.
Bethenny and Jason "didn't interact" with each other, a source told PEOPLE. They also reportedly ignored each other when meeting in a NYC courtroom last month to discuss financial disclosure with their attorneys in an effort to settle their divorce proceedings.
They initially pledged to settle their split as a family, but things got intense ever since the 42-year-old reality TV star filed for divorce last January. Jason was seeking a primary custody of Bryn, child support, medical and dental expenses, and exclusive use of their Tribeca loft.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation