Bethenny Frankel Reunites With Jason Hoppy at Daughter's Birthday Amid Divorce Battle
Bethenny Frankel and her estranged husband Jason Hoppy reunited for their daughter's third birthday. It marked the first time that the couple was spotted together after the former member of "The Real Housewives of New York City" filed for divorce in January this year.
The party was held Saturday, May 4, four days before Bryn Casey Hoppy's actual birthday. It took place at Dylan's Candy Bar on the Upper East Side of Manhattan with Jason's parents, Carol and Bob Hoppy, in attendance. The guests enjoyed cake and cookies at the soiree.
Bethenny and Jason "didn't interact" with each other, a source told PEOPLE. They also reportedly ignored each other when meeting in a NYC courtroom last month to discuss financial disclosure with their attorneys in an effort to settle their divorce proceedings.
They initially pledged to settle their split as a family, but things got intense ever since the 42-year-old reality TV star filed for divorce last January. Jason was seeking a primary custody of Bryn, child support, medical and dental expenses, and exclusive use of their Tribeca loft.
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet