Bethenny Frankel Reunites With Jason Hoppy at Daughter's Birthday Amid Divorce Battle
Bethenny Frankel and her estranged husband Jason Hoppy reunited for their daughter's third birthday. It marked the first time that the couple was spotted together after the former member of "The Real Housewives of New York City" filed for divorce in January this year.
The party was held Saturday, May 4, four days before Bryn Casey Hoppy's actual birthday. It took place at Dylan's Candy Bar on the Upper East Side of Manhattan with Jason's parents, Carol and Bob Hoppy, in attendance. The guests enjoyed cake and cookies at the soiree.
Bethenny and Jason "didn't interact" with each other, a source told PEOPLE. They also reportedly ignored each other when meeting in a NYC courtroom last month to discuss financial disclosure with their attorneys in an effort to settle their divorce proceedings.
They initially pledged to settle their split as a family, but things got intense ever since the 42-year-old reality TV star filed for divorce last January. Jason was seeking a primary custody of Bryn, child support, medical and dental expenses, and exclusive use of their Tribeca loft.
More Bethenny Frankel News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?