Bethenny Frankel Reunites With Jason Hoppy at Daughter's Birthday Amid Divorce Battle
Bethenny Frankel and her estranged husband Jason Hoppy reunited for their daughter's third birthday. It marked the first time that the couple was spotted together after the former member of "The Real Housewives of New York City" filed for divorce in January this year.
The party was held Saturday, May 4, four days before Bryn Casey Hoppy's actual birthday. It took place at Dylan's Candy Bar on the Upper East Side of Manhattan with Jason's parents, Carol and Bob Hoppy, in attendance. The guests enjoyed cake and cookies at the soiree.
Bethenny and Jason "didn't interact" with each other, a source told PEOPLE. They also reportedly ignored each other when meeting in a NYC courtroom last month to discuss financial disclosure with their attorneys in an effort to settle their divorce proceedings.
They initially pledged to settle their split as a family, but things got intense ever since the 42-year-old reality TV star filed for divorce last January. Jason was seeking a primary custody of Bryn, child support, medical and dental expenses, and exclusive use of their Tribeca loft.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger