Lindsay Lohan Thinks Rehab Is 'Pointless' But 'a Good Thing'
Lindsay Lohan sat down with Daily Mail's Piers Morgan for an interview. The 26-year-old actress told the British CNN anchor everything, including her experiences with alcohol and drugs, her personal thought about being ordered to enter rehab and her sexual orientation.
Getting arrested a few times for DUI, Lohan admits that she first drank at the age of 17, but she didn't like it, so she didn't drink again during her teenage days. "My friends and I would actually pretend to be drunk. And it was more fun. I never rebelled against my parents -I worked hard, I was responsible and I didn't go to high-school parties," she said.
Insisting that she'd "never been a huge drinker," she continued, "Constantly sending me to rehab is pointless. The first few times I was court-ordered to rehab it was like a joke, like killing time." However, she tried to "look at it as a good thing" as she "can come back afterwards and be fully focused on work."
"But I think there are other things I could do instead of going to a rehab centre that would benefit me more," she added. "The best thing they could do for me would be to make me go abroad to different countries and work with children."
Of her drugs abuse, she admits, "Everyone thinks I've [taken cocaine] so many times. But I've only done it maybe four or five times in my life." Saying that cocaine made her feel like her father, she continued, "I don't like it... I felt a little too buzzed -it made me feel uncomfortable."
"I've never taken heroin either, never injected myself with anything, never done LSD. Those things all scare me," she said and added that ecstasy was her favorite. "I liked that better than the others. I didn't drink on it, so I was just chilling. It's something that a lot of people experience when they're in college."
Lohan dated Samantha Ronson, a nightclub DJ, back in 2011, but she denied that she was bisexual. "I like boys," Lohan declared. "I like being in a relationship with a guy. But there's something just different about it with a woman. When I was with Samantha, I didn't want to leave, because I didn't want to be alone."
"I know I'm straight. I have made out with girls before, and I had a relationship with a girl. But I think I needed to experience that and I think I was looking for something different," she added.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season