Pregnant Kate Levering Gets Married to Fiance
Kate Levering got married to fiance Reza Jahangiri, PEOPLE reported. The "Drop Dead Diva" star who is currently pregnant with her first child revealed that she exchanged vows with Jahangiri on April 20 in a ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel in California. She told the magazine that the best part of the wedding was when his husband surprised her by singing his own song onstage.
"My husband got on stage and sang/played an original song he wrote for me and our unborn baby. It was a complete surprise and probably the most romantic thing he's ever done," she gushed. "Somehow he managed to have the band learn the song as well as the backup vocalists. I was like a screaming hysterical fan at an Elvis concert."
Wearing a gown by Nicole Miller at the ceremony and changed into Marchesa for the reception, Kate continued, "It's tricky to find a dress that will look nice on a six-month bump. I wasn't trying to conceal my stomach, nor show it off. I ended up loving my look -bohemian and romantic."
Levering said that the wedding was planned by Mindy Weiss Party Consultants in only 10 weeks. She praised the company, "They are like fairy godmothers, making sure every detail is perfection. And I can't even begin to discuss the flowers from Mark's Garden. It may be the thing people talked about the most the next day."
"I kept thinking, 'They're all here for us,' " she said of her family members and friends who were present at her wedding. "It was an extremely emotional day for me, and I don't think it was just the pregnancy hormones."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake