Pregnant Kate Levering Gets Married to Fiance
Kate Levering got married to fiance Reza Jahangiri, PEOPLE reported. The "Drop Dead Diva" star who is currently pregnant with her first child revealed that she exchanged vows with Jahangiri on April 20 in a ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel in California. She told the magazine that the best part of the wedding was when his husband surprised her by singing his own song onstage.
"My husband got on stage and sang/played an original song he wrote for me and our unborn baby. It was a complete surprise and probably the most romantic thing he's ever done," she gushed. "Somehow he managed to have the band learn the song as well as the backup vocalists. I was like a screaming hysterical fan at an Elvis concert."
Wearing a gown by Nicole Miller at the ceremony and changed into Marchesa for the reception, Kate continued, "It's tricky to find a dress that will look nice on a six-month bump. I wasn't trying to conceal my stomach, nor show it off. I ended up loving my look -bohemian and romantic."
Levering said that the wedding was planned by Mindy Weiss Party Consultants in only 10 weeks. She praised the company, "They are like fairy godmothers, making sure every detail is perfection. And I can't even begin to discuss the flowers from Mark's Garden. It may be the thing people talked about the most the next day."
"I kept thinking, 'They're all here for us,' " she said of her family members and friends who were present at her wedding. "It was an extremely emotional day for me, and I don't think it was just the pregnancy hormones."
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger