Pregnant Kate Levering Gets Married to Fiance
Kate Levering got married to fiance Reza Jahangiri, PEOPLE reported. The "Drop Dead Diva" star who is currently pregnant with her first child revealed that she exchanged vows with Jahangiri on April 20 in a ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel in California. She told the magazine that the best part of the wedding was when his husband surprised her by singing his own song onstage.
"My husband got on stage and sang/played an original song he wrote for me and our unborn baby. It was a complete surprise and probably the most romantic thing he's ever done," she gushed. "Somehow he managed to have the band learn the song as well as the backup vocalists. I was like a screaming hysterical fan at an Elvis concert."
Wearing a gown by Nicole Miller at the ceremony and changed into Marchesa for the reception, Kate continued, "It's tricky to find a dress that will look nice on a six-month bump. I wasn't trying to conceal my stomach, nor show it off. I ended up loving my look -bohemian and romantic."
Levering said that the wedding was planned by Mindy Weiss Party Consultants in only 10 weeks. She praised the company, "They are like fairy godmothers, making sure every detail is perfection. And I can't even begin to discuss the flowers from Mark's Garden. It may be the thing people talked about the most the next day."
"I kept thinking, 'They're all here for us,' " she said of her family members and friends who were present at her wedding. "It was an extremely emotional day for me, and I don't think it was just the pregnancy hormones."
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her
- Rihanna Unfazed by Drake and Nicki Minaj's Relationship
- 'Skyfall' Director Sam Mendes Is in Talks to Direct Disney's 'Pinocchio'