Pregnant Kate Levering Gets Married to Fiance
Kate Levering got married to fiance Reza Jahangiri, PEOPLE reported. The "Drop Dead Diva" star who is currently pregnant with her first child revealed that she exchanged vows with Jahangiri on April 20 in a ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel in California. She told the magazine that the best part of the wedding was when his husband surprised her by singing his own song onstage.
"My husband got on stage and sang/played an original song he wrote for me and our unborn baby. It was a complete surprise and probably the most romantic thing he's ever done," she gushed. "Somehow he managed to have the band learn the song as well as the backup vocalists. I was like a screaming hysterical fan at an Elvis concert."
Wearing a gown by Nicole Miller at the ceremony and changed into Marchesa for the reception, Kate continued, "It's tricky to find a dress that will look nice on a six-month bump. I wasn't trying to conceal my stomach, nor show it off. I ended up loving my look -bohemian and romantic."
Levering said that the wedding was planned by Mindy Weiss Party Consultants in only 10 weeks. She praised the company, "They are like fairy godmothers, making sure every detail is perfection. And I can't even begin to discuss the flowers from Mark's Garden. It may be the thing people talked about the most the next day."
"I kept thinking, 'They're all here for us,' " she said of her family members and friends who were present at her wedding. "It was an extremely emotional day for me, and I don't think it was just the pregnancy hormones."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation