Madame Tussauds Releases Sneak Peak of Adele's Wax Figure
Madame Tussauds will immortalize Adele in a waxwork which will be released this summer. The famous tourist attraction recently released a picture of sculptor Louis Wiltshire working on the life-sized head of the "Rolling in the Deep" singer on its official Facebook. The Grammy-winning singer's wax statue will join other figures of famous people such as One Direction, which were launched in April.
Madame Tussaud's Nicole Fenner said in a statement, "She's one of the world's hottest properties right now and one of our most requested personalities. We've seen a huge increase in requests for her figure since 'Skyfall' was released."
Adele received many awards from her work. Her latest album "21" is regarded as the highest selling album in 21st century and has been sold more than 25 million copies. She topped Sunday Times Rich List of wealthiest young musician under 30 with fortune as much as 30 million pound sterling.
Many fans probably highly anticipate a new album from the singer. She reportedly is in studio to prepare her new masterpiece which is said to be released in 2014. A source told The Mirror in April that "four tracks are finished in terms of writing and she's now laying down preliminary vocals with backing music and singers." The source added, "The rest of the record will be done in L.A. The feel is very much Adele going back to her roots, with some modern jazz and a couple of classic old songs."
More Adele News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami