Madame Tussauds Releases Sneak Peak of Adele's Wax Figure
Madame Tussauds will immortalize Adele in a waxwork which will be released this summer. The famous tourist attraction recently released a picture of sculptor Louis Wiltshire working on the life-sized head of the "Rolling in the Deep" singer on its official Facebook. The Grammy-winning singer's wax statue will join other figures of famous people such as One Direction, which were launched in April.
Madame Tussaud's Nicole Fenner said in a statement, "She's one of the world's hottest properties right now and one of our most requested personalities. We've seen a huge increase in requests for her figure since 'Skyfall' was released."
Adele received many awards from her work. Her latest album "21" is regarded as the highest selling album in 21st century and has been sold more than 25 million copies. She topped Sunday Times Rich List of wealthiest young musician under 30 with fortune as much as 30 million pound sterling.
Many fans probably highly anticipate a new album from the singer. She reportedly is in studio to prepare her new masterpiece which is said to be released in 2014. A source told The Mirror in April that "four tracks are finished in terms of writing and she's now laying down preliminary vocals with backing music and singers." The source added, "The rest of the record will be done in L.A. The feel is very much Adele going back to her roots, with some modern jazz and a couple of classic old songs."
More Adele News
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert