'Men in Black 4' in the Works With Oren Uziel as Its Scribe
Sony Pictures has greenlighted a sequel to "Men in Black 3". Hoping that the fourth film will be a box-office success like its predecessor, the studio has hired "Mortal Kombat" screenwriter Oren Uziel to provide the script for "Men in Black 4".
The fourth installment of the "Men in Black" franchise will probably see Agent J and K embarking on a new challenging adventure. It is not clear whether original stars Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones will be back to reprise their respective roles. "MiB 3" stars Josh Brolin and Emma Thompson are not confirmed yet to return to the film either.
Released on May 25 last year, "MiB 3" was a great success by grossing a franchise-best $624 million and receiving positive reviews from critics. Directed by Barry Sonnenfeld, the film not only saw the return of duo Smith and Jones, but also featured Jones' younger version, played by Brolin whose credits include "True Grit" and "Gangster Squad".
Uziel will start penning "MiB 4" as soon as he finishes rewriting another Sony project, "21 Jump Street 2", which was originally written by Jonah Hill and Michael Bacall. The "21 Jump Street" sequel, which is set for a June 6, 2014 release, will probably find Channing Tatum and Hill on college-based assignments. Ice Cube is expected to reprise his role as their boss.
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama