Charlie Sheen Supports Authorities' Decision to Take His Children From Brooke Mueller
Charlie Sheen is fine with authorities' decision to take his twin boys Max and Bob from their mother and his ex-wife Brooke Mueller. Sheen's representative said on Friday, May 3, "Charlie supports the actions of the Department of Children and Family Services. He knows Max and Bob are safe and in a stable, loving environment with Denise and the boys' sisters."
According to TMZ, a hearing has been scheduled for next week to determine where the boys will live for long term. Sheen's representative added that the 47-year-old actor "will fully cooperate and fully participate in all proceedings."
Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services took Max and Bob from their mother's care on Thursday night, May 2, because they deemed the house had "unsafe environment" due to alleged drug use. The 4-year-old kids are now reportedly in the care of Sheen's other ex-wife Denise Richards.
A source told E! News that the authorities had been observing Mueller for more than a year and found that she often left the house for a long time. "She hasn't lived in her house for a few weeks. They don't know where she's at. It's been so bad," the source said.
"The boys have spent so much time with Denise that it was the logical choice that she would get temporary custody. Charlie is completely supportive of it and wants what's best for the boys. Charlie will probably have a better relationship with the boys now. Everyone is glad they'll have some stability," the source added, noting that the twin boys looked happy with Richards.
It is not the first time Richards took temporary custody of the boys from Mueller. Last December, she took care of Bob and Max when Mueller was in rehab for Adderall addiction. According to a source, Richards, a mother of three girls, "loves" the boys like her own. The source told Us Weekly, "The girls consider the twins their siblings. This is their family and Denise would do anything for them."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says