Charlie Sheen Supports Authorities' Decision to Take His Children From Brooke Mueller
Charlie Sheen is fine with authorities' decision to take his twin boys Max and Bob from their mother and his ex-wife Brooke Mueller. Sheen's representative said on Friday, May 3, "Charlie supports the actions of the Department of Children and Family Services. He knows Max and Bob are safe and in a stable, loving environment with Denise and the boys' sisters."
According to TMZ, a hearing has been scheduled for next week to determine where the boys will live for long term. Sheen's representative added that the 47-year-old actor "will fully cooperate and fully participate in all proceedings."
Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services took Max and Bob from their mother's care on Thursday night, May 2, because they deemed the house had "unsafe environment" due to alleged drug use. The 4-year-old kids are now reportedly in the care of Sheen's other ex-wife Denise Richards.
A source told E! News that the authorities had been observing Mueller for more than a year and found that she often left the house for a long time. "She hasn't lived in her house for a few weeks. They don't know where she's at. It's been so bad," the source said.
"The boys have spent so much time with Denise that it was the logical choice that she would get temporary custody. Charlie is completely supportive of it and wants what's best for the boys. Charlie will probably have a better relationship with the boys now. Everyone is glad they'll have some stability," the source added, noting that the twin boys looked happy with Richards.
It is not the first time Richards took temporary custody of the boys from Mueller. Last December, she took care of Bob and Max when Mueller was in rehab for Adderall addiction. According to a source, Richards, a mother of three girls, "loves" the boys like her own. The source told Us Weekly, "The girls consider the twins their siblings. This is their family and Denise would do anything for them."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival