Jaime King Pregnant With First Child
Jaime King is pregnant with her first baby, a representative for the 34-year-old actress confirmed. King is expecting her first child, who will arrive later this year, with filmmaker husband Kyle Newman.
King took to Instagram to share the happy news. On Friday, May 3, she posted a photo of her, husband, and two dogs along with a caption read, "Getting ready for another baby to be squeezed into this picture." Newman posted the same picture on Twitter and wrote, "Family portrait... Plus ONE on the way!! [No fur] @jaime_king."
King met Newman on the set of "Fanboy." He directed the 2005 movie while King had a small role in the film. The couple got married in 2007 at Greystone Park and Manor in Los Angeles after two years of dating. On their wedding ceremony, King revealed that she wanted at least three children.
On the same event, she also opened up about her first date with Newman. She told Us Weekly at that time, "I'll never forget it. Kyle and I went to Greystone Park and he got me Pinkberry. He had been talking about this yoghurt and I was like, 'why does this guy love yoghurt so much?' "
"So it was when Pinkberry first hit. Then we went to Greystone, then we ended up getting engaged at Greystone and then married at Greystone. And he took me there. I never even knew it existed. It was very romantic," she continued.
The actress currently stars in CW's "Hart of Dixie", where she plays Lemon Breeland. She also appeared in films like "Pearl Harbor", "Bulletproof Monk", "Sin City", and "My Bloody Valentine 3-D."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen